10

Walking alone was a crazy thought to me. That's probably what Belch was doing before the clown got him. So I walk with Henry, Patrick, and Victor everywhere I go. If one of us had to leave, we all would. I gave my other guns to Patrick and Victor; just in case. Today the losers went into the Neibolt house and we stayed outside. I wanted to make sure no one knew we were trespassing. And besides they knew more about the clown than us.

It was a mess. After waiting for them for what seemed to be two hours, they came out with horror on their faces. Eddie's arm was broken so Victor and I decided to get him help. Bill wants to go back and there was an argument. It was hard watching as they did so, but I knew they would all come back. Even if it took time.

Victor walks on the other side of Eddie and we hold hands. We all talk and Eddie winces in pain. I look at Victor and pull away. I get closer to Eddie and say, "we're almost there. Don't worry." He scoffs and says, "yeah like a broken arm is obviously going to be my number one worry." I tighten my jaw and swallow hard. He looks at me and rubs my back. "Hey I'm sorry that I snapped at you." I lightly laugh and say, "it's fine."

We get to the hospital and register Eddie. Victor and I waited together as Eddie got a cast. We held hands again and he kissed my cheek making me smile. I kiss him on the lips and give him a real big hug. "This is So not how I expected summer to end up like. But I'm glad I'm spending it with you." He laughs and Eddie comes out with a white cast on his arm and flashes a fake smile to the reception lady."Let's get out of this fucking hospital!" He whispered to us and we all go out of the hospital doors.

Sorry for a quickie I was a little busy today. Thanks so much for 600 reads! Also be sure to leave comments and suggestions for upcoming chapters. Even if you want to talk don't be afraid to do so😊