8

Victor and I slept in for a while. It was about noon when we got out of bed. We had some cereal and went to Henry's. We all played games and hung out for a little bit. It was a little odd because Belch wasn't there. We all didn't know where he went. I shrugged it off and just assumed he had to do something at home again.

I quickly went home to get something and Patrick decided to walk with me. "So Victor huh?" He says as we walk into my kitchen. I try to act like I don't know what he's talking about. "Victor what?" He laughs and sits down looking at me. I give him a confused look. "You guys are kinda close." I put things away as he keeps talking. "Yeah we're friends. All of us are friends Patrick." "No like he's different." I continue to seem like I have no interest and walk up to my room. Patrick follows behind me. I go to my room and was about to close the door when he caught it. "Dani just face it. You like each other." I scoff. "I still don't know what you mean. That reminds me I have to do something." I get up and grab my stuff. "What?" "Something other than this. Excuse me." He puts his hand on my shoulder and I look up to his eyes. I really don't feel like talking about this because I honestly don't know what I feel about Victor. I take his hand off and walk out of the house. I see the losers on their bikes come closer to my house. I wave them over. "Can I catch a ride?" They all smile and I hop onto Eddie's bike this time. Before we ride off I see Patrick come out of the house and I frown at him. He disappears as we speed away and Beverly starts talking. "Okay So I need help. But only from you five. You and Richie can do something else sorry I hope you understand." He groans and I roll my eyes. "Yes I do it's not a problem Bev." I get off of Eddie's bike to get onto Richie's and I wave as we bike the other way. "Guess you're stuck with me four eyes!" He scoffs. "Looks who's talking Brainy." We ended up hanging out at the park and he was jut talking about random stuff. As we walk I see something that catches my eye. It's a bummer there are so many missing posters but this one is different. Belch is on it. Belch is missing. "What is- holy shit!" Richie says and he puts me on his bike. He rides as fast as he could to Beverly's house and runs inside. "Stay here and be careful!" I sit down and am now paranoid. I know he's missing but he'll show up again soon. Right?

============================
Richie runs into the bathroom to see the losers cleaning up the blood stained bathroom. He runs over to Beverly. "Bev you heard voices right? What voices did you hear?" She looked at him confused and said, " I think I heard Betty's voice and some kids voices. Why?" Richie becomes even more scared. "Did you hear anyone else's voice that was familiar? I really need you to think." The losers all stop and turn to them. "I. I think I heard Belches voice..." "shit shit shit..." Richie starts to pace the floor and everyone looks at Him. "What is it Richie?" Ben asks and Richie begins to explain how they saw he was missing and how he might be dead too, just like Betty. He stops and runs out of the house. Bill goes out to see him talk to Danielle. "Okay I think Belch might be dead. I'm sorry I know he's your friend but what we think happened was..." Dani became uneasy and lost her balance. She zoned out and could hear Richie's voice fade. Richie shook her shoulders causing her to snap out of it. " We have to tell Henry. Now."

Dani's view
We all road to Henry's house after they finished what they did in Beverly's house. We all hear gunshots from the back of Henry's house and I froze. I saw his dads car in the driveway. I knew that wasn't good. "Guys go to my house this isn't a good time to intrude. I'll bring them there. The doors open." I walk around the car and wait until I hear the door slam. I see Henry shaking in the middle of the yard and Patrick and Victor by his car. "Guys, you need to come with me...it's urgent." They all look at each other and walk by me. I look at Victor who looks at me with a 'is everything okay?' Look and a tear rolls down my cheek. He holds my hand until we get inside. The losers are sitting around my living room and we all sit on the sofa. "Okay so we need to tell you guys. From the beginning."

Eek ok I need to sleep now I hope you guys enjoy this one and I know it doesn't have enough with Dani and Victor together like the other ones but I think the next one will be pretty much all about them together. Okay goodnight