Chapter 1 The Garden

Two years ago I made an attempt to write a book I received the support of friends and fans. During the journey I encountered a stressful experience. At that moment I thought that the best decision was to remove my book. The truth is that I missed wattpad... well the books... the writers... the followers... the comments...

So I am back hopefully I will complete my book I will be loved. Once more I ask for the readers support. I have to thank Rinrinrinoa, Maryham and Yanniegator46 for their support and kindness.

I will be editing the chapters, patience please.

Thanks, LaraItaila... BrisiesAcri...

Unfinished, not brought to an end or to the desired final state.

Being in a rough state, unpolished. Incomplete.

I will be loved is unfinished?

Lea asked for time. Time to finish her journey. Time to fulfill her only request. The clock tics as another minute dies and with it hope struggles to survive.

Uncertain, not known or established; questionable.

Not determined; undecided, not having sure knowledge. Subject to change; variable.

Lea tried to determined the uncertain. She tried to answer the questions of her mind and her soul. Trying to assure there is a future. She tried to convince her heart. The clock tics announcing that another minutes fades away and with it her confidence.

Opportunity, a favorable or advantageous circumstance or combination of circumstances.

A favorable or suitable occasion or time. A chance for progress.

She didn't trust. Lea was sure that nobody would give without the expectation of receiving. What are her possibilities when she had a threaten heart? The clock tics asking for a decision, an answer, a possibility.The garden was her favorite place of the house.

Every time she set foot in the garden she felt a rush of pure energy flow through her skin to every cell. It always had the power of making her forget her loneliness. Each time she touched a flower or a leaf she felt the magic tingling on her fingers and it made her dream. Sometimes she wished she could become a leaf. Like the ones that slightly fall from the trees, floating in the air. She wished she was the leaf that doesn't touch the ground; the one that journeys far away from home. During the night she would lay down over the fresh green grass, look up to the sky and count the stars until she fell asleep. The sound of the night would comfort her because it was the sound of one of the few companions that she had.

Tonight it was different; she would meet him. The place that made her dream, that gave her peace, that warm summer night made her tremble with nervousness. Her heart pounded so fast and so loud she could hear it beating against her ribcage.

"Ms. Lea, it's a beautiful night to count the stars. Ms. Lea?" Mr. Spencer repeated.

"Uh, oh yes," she said, rushing her pace. Mr. Spencer is their nice old butler. His twinkling blue eyes, his white hair, his gentle voice and soft smile always comforted her. But tonight his words seemed a joke.

Lea tried to maintain composure. 'He will be there waiting for you.' Lea imagined his magnificent figure leaning on the arbor. She was out of breath. She didn't know if it was from her fast pace or from knowing that she would meet with Sebastian Lord.

Lea had shyly scrutinized him during the dinner. She had even made a list of what she certainly had classified as facts of Sebastian Lord. She stated that he was the complete opposite of the man of her dreams. There wasn't anything kind or sensitive in him. He was a predator; he knew very well what he wanted, and how to get it. He would never accept a "no" for an answer. To make it worse he looked like a Greek god. He was elegant and tall. Oh, God... he had a perfect frame... with his black hair, his blue eyes stabbing like daggers. Those eyes never showed emotion, not even when he smiled.