Breakfast

The next day
Penn wake up in his room, still can't remember anything about himself. He face to face with Sashi, she is still sleeping, but he is in an awkward position. His hand on her waist, their lips almost touched.

Penn's thought: Her waist ... it's ... so smooth. She's so beautiful ... her lips ... I just want to ... kiss ... it.

Right after Penn lean in, before his lips could touch her, she began to wake up slowly. Still very sleepy, but she could still see Penn leaning toward her.

Sashi: P-Penn ...

Her call make Penn fell, collapsed against the floor.

Sashi: What are you ( yawn ) ... doing ?

Penn: Uh duh ... nothing nothing, just exercising.

Penn move his arms like he was exercising. Sashi confused, but then she remembers what she saw before Penn fell off the bed. She blushed hard.

Sashi: Let's just go have some breakfast. Beside, we have school today.

The couple went downstairs to get some food, but there was nothing for them to eat, there were only vegetables, eggs and raw meat in the fridge, in short, only ingredients. Apparently, uncle Chuck and aunt Rose forgot to make them some meal before they left.

Sashi: Well, looks like we have to cook.

Penn start looking around and found a Cook book in the one of the drawers.

(The picture below describe everything)

After some disastrous cooking, they finally made a meal, apparently Sashi can't cook

After some disastrous cooking, they finally made a meal, apparently Sashi can't cook. They eat their meal then make way to their school.