End of mission

Ok I'm back, it's been so long since the last chapter and as it seem, not much people read it and there's only 1 vote. But I'm still going to continue this for that 1 vote, so I hope more people will read and vote for this even though not much people read penn zero fanfiction. To my followers if you're reading this, please vote for it, I mean it's the reason you follow me right ?
——————————————————————

They have finally escape the assault of the ginger army and currently heading their way toward who knows where, but they just keep going, trying to stay ahead of the ginger army as far as possible, they aren't going to give up that easily.

Penn: So ... where are we going again ?

Sasha turn on her spec to check their mission.

Sashi: Our first destination is New York City, just go there first then I'll tell you the next one.

Penn: But ... how ?

Sashi: We need to reach the speed of 10 miles/hour, then the reindeers can use their magic to teleport us through dimension, which is to Earth if you're still wondering.

Penn: They can do that ?

Sashi: *Sigh* Yes.

Just as sashi ended her sentence, an explosion behind the sleigh make it fall down, and fortunately landed on an iceberg just near them. It was the Ginger army, they have fighter jet now, loads of them. They're turning around for a second strike, the trio and the reindeers take cover behind the sleigh, lets just hope the sleigh can hold against all those firepower.

Boone: *Yelling * What are we gonna do ? This sleigh can't hold on forever.

Penn: Boone is right. Doesn't this sleigh have a defense mechanism or something ?

Sashi: Of course not idiots. This is Santa Clause's sleigh, why does it even need weapons ?

Penn: Then what the hell are we gonna do now ? Sit here and wait till they blow us up ?

Sashi: How am I supposed to know, you're the hero, it's your call.

Penn's POV

This is bad, I don't know what the heck I'm supposed to do. I've never done this kind of thing before, at least that's what I can remembered.

"PENN ZERO".

Someone just called my name, I look up through the sleigh, 2 figures looking like gingerbread man standing on one of the jet, 1 big, 1 small. They landed gently on the iceberg, get off and approach us. When they get closer, I realized that they are Mr. Rippen and principal Larry.

Rippen: Ah, Penn Zero, my favorite student, I'm sorry that my boys are disturbing you, they can get a little crazy sometimes. I hope they didn't injured you.

Penn: Mr. Rippen, principal Larry, why are you guys a gingerbread man ? ... On second thought, never mind that, thank goodness your here, I thought that I might die here.

Suddenly, someone held the back of my collar and pull me away from Mr. Rippen, then turn me around and slap me a couple times in the face.

Sashi: PENN ! Did you forget what we've talked about ? Rippen is our enemy, not our friend.

Penn: Come on Sashi, don't say things like that, you'll hurt his feelings. He literally just save our ass.

Rippen: Yes, what Penn said. Now Penn, You can just go home and relax, I'll take care of the present delivery for you.