School

Penn: So ... this is where I study?-Penn said looking at his school while other student are going inside.

Sashi: Yeah, here's your timetable ... Well, looks like you have Art for the first period. Let's go.

Sashi grab his hand and pull him with her. From behind, Penn can see Sashi's hair and smell it. The highlight makes her look cute, especially when she doesn't tied it up into pig tails, but the smell, it's like roses.

Penn and Sashi went inside the Art class but only Penn say "hi" to Rippen, which is what he doesn't usually do, and it make Rippen feel weird.

Rippen: That's strange. Why did Penn say hi to me ?

The class started and as usual, Rippen try to discouraged his student. But the strange thing is Penn doesn't try to interrupted or ruined his class, but instead very focused on his work. After class, Rippen meet up with Larry.

Rippen: Larry, there's something wrong with Penn. He said hi to me this morning.

Larry: Uh ... so what ? He's just being friendly.

Rippen: No, he never say hi to me before. It's like this is the first time he met me.

Larry: Look, maybe he just want to be friend with you. It's not a big deal. Beside, this could be a sign of peace.

Rippen(sigh):I guess your right.

*After school
The trio make their way to the Odyssey as usual, only this time they aren't racing, just walk normally and have a chat. On the other hand, Larry are waiting outside the Fish Stick on a stick restaurant for Rippen. He arrived first because Rippen been in the school toilet for over an hour. Larry wait for about 20 minutes then Rippen show up with a panic face.

Rippen: Larry, I just figured out something. HURRY !!

They went inside the restaurant and quickly on the platform.

Rippen: Phil, sent us quickly to the Apocalypse World, I need to check something.

Phil: Ok. The hero aren't arrived yet so ... you have 10 minutes.

Rippen: That's good enough for me. Fire it up !

*The Apocalypse World
Larry: Rippen, what are we even doing here ?

Rippen: Remember the gun that you accidentally triggered ? I think it has something to do with the fact that Penn said "hi" to me today.

Larry: RIPPEN ! GET DOWN !- He yelled before pushing Rippen to cover.

After that epic war in the Apocalypse World, the globe are now filled with patrol unit both sky and ground to track down the remaining zombies.

Rippen: Is it clear ?

Larry: I think so ...

Rippen: Ok, keep searching.

Standing in front of a pile of bricks which used to be Rippen's fortress, they keep searching. Until ...