Remain memories

Phyllis: What did you say ?

Penn: Thomas Edison invented the light bulb, everybody knows that.

Phyllis: Something seems odd, I need to run some test.

Phyllis pull Penn inside her lab. And after a while she came out with her usual unchanged grumpy face, looking at Sashi and Boone.

Phyllis: Okay, here's my test result. It seem that only his memories about friends and family is lost. Only memories about what he learn at school and stuff is still there.

Sashi: Anything we can do to restore them ?

Phyllis: I don't know. In this case, there are 2 possibilities: 1. His lost memories is stored somewhere, and 2. They are still in his head, just being hidden away, and all we need to do is woke them up.

Boone: Well, the second one seem possible, maybe we should try it first.

Phyllis: No time for that, it's time to do your job. But first, training time.

*Zap

Penn: AAAAAAAAAAA( screaming )
WHERE THE HECK AM I ? WHY ARE THERE THREE MOONS ?

*Author: You know where they are, don't ask.

Sashi pulled Penn to cover.

Sashi: Shut up, you're gonna blow our cover.

Boone: Chillax, I've seen this a thousand times, (... blah blah blah ...)

*Author: I don't remember what Boone said.

Penn: You're right, thanks Boone - A spider bot blast him from behind, like the last time.

*Zap back

Penn: AAAAAAAAAAAA (screaming)
Huh ... That was clearly unacceptable !!

Sashi: Here we go again, looks like I have to come to his house and threatened him again.

Penn: But ...

THAT WAS ALSO AWESOME, CAN WE DO IT AGAIN ? I WANNA TAKE REVENGE ON THAT SPIDER.

Phyllis, Sashi and Boone: 😰😰😰

Phyllis: It's seem you enjoy it. Ok, now for real.

Penn: Wait what ?😱