First mission, again

Rippen(scream): WHERE IS THAT FRICKEN GUN ?

After that scream, a "click" sound occurred behind Rippen's head, a dark and deep voice behind him said:"Don't. Move".

The voice: Now, put your hands up and turn around.

As order, Rippen raise his hands and turn around, cause that "click" sound is clearly a gun sound. But before Rippen could face to face with the person who dare to put a gun on his head, he grab the sword on his hip and make a quick swing at the person's neck. But instead of a metal cut skin sound, it make a "clink", like metal with metal. In front of Rippen was a squad of Helghast soldiers, all pointing their gun at him, Larry was also handcuffed by one of them.

Helghast soldier: That was a bad choice. Now, PUT YOUR HANDS UP !!- He yelled.

Rippen: Ok ok, I'm sorry, no need to yelled.

Helghast soldier: Identify yourself.

Rippen: Uh ... I ... Uh ...

Larry(interrupted): He's the leader of the zombies which use to rule this place.

Rippen: LARRY !!!

Larry: What ? It's the truth.

Helghast soldier: Finally, we have been looking for you. YOU'RE COMING WITH US.

* Meanwhile, at the Odyssey

Phyllis: Greeting, Penn Zero.

Penn: Hey ... there ... Phyllie, isn't it ?

Phyllis: It's Phyllis !!!😠

Penn: Ok ok, sorry Phyllis.

Boone: Never mind that, the important thing is, have you remember anything yet ?-grab Penn by his shoulders.

Penn: Not ... yet.

Boone: WHAT'S MY NAME ?

Penn: Uh ... 😓

Sashi: Boone !

Boone: WHAT'S YOUR PARENT NAME ?

Sashi: Boone !!

Boone: DO YOU KNOW UNCLE CHUCK AND AUNT ROSE ?

Sashi: BOONE !!!-yelling.

Boone: WHO INVENTED THE LIGHT BULB ?

Sashi: BOONE, STOP IT !!!😡

Penn: Thomas Edison.

Sashi, Boone and Phyllis: 😨😨😨