Authors note

Ok so I got a lot of walking dead books that I'm working on that are on my drafts so now I decided to make a new one.

So yeah.

This is about a girl who has been on her own eversince the whole bullshit apocalypse happened.

Lena Lockwood is 15, 5'3 who is very strong and stealthy. She can take a hit that's for sure.

She has long dark brown hair with streaks of faded blonde, her side bangs cover her scarred face. (She has a scar that runs down the right side of her face.) She also has a cut over her left brow.

She has silver-grey eyes with tints of blue and flecks of gold. Fair tan skin, nice looking lips. She some what has an hour glass figure. (She has nice hips. Medium size chest.)

Usually is found wearing a white t-shirt, black leather jacket, torn blue jeans, black combat boots. Big back pack.

Her weapons are-
•small pocket knife
•machete
•Beretta 92FS
•brass knuckles
•MP5
•10 gauge shot gun (she use to carry it around but that shotgun is heavy! It's like legit an elephant gun😂😂😂)

Ok that's all her weapons😂 don't worry she can handle her guns.

Lena's parents were eaten right in front of her-swarmed by a heard of zombies.

Had to kill her older brother-he was bitten on the shoulder. She had no choice.

Her sister was killed by a group of men who Lena ran into-she killed them all but sadly her little sister was killed by those assholes.

She had three friends-Maria, Danielle, and Charlotte, when her family was attacked Lena and her friends got separated. They are either alive or dead.

I do hope you all enjoy this book-

It starts off with Lena crossing paths with Rick and his squad, and they bring her to the camp where they are living in-Alexandria

This will be after Carl lost his eye and that the whole tower thing fell.

Ron and his family is all dead so yeah...oh yeah and Deanna is dead too so is her husband.

Also Rick and his group haven't met Negan yet so Abraham and Glenn are still alive!

Oh..and Michonne and Rick aren't a thing right now. Soon tho..soon..😂😂😂

Ok then, until next chapter!!!!

Lots of love,

Alexandra Capone❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️