11

I was up in my room and organizing all my new clothes. I didn't want to take off the cute kitty cat headband so I left it on.

Rick was still mad at me but hell did it look like I care?

Nope!

I wanted to get out and explore, I didn't die so it's all good. I folded up my clothes and placed them in the drawers. That's when I heard a knock at my door.

I look up and see Carl. I gave him a blank stare and then went back to organizing my room. "Hey Carl." I greeted with a plain tone and he let out a faint sigh. I didn't look at him I just wanted to get this stuff done.

"May I come in?" I rolled my eyes and gave him a small smile. "Yeah sure." He nodded and sat on my bed. Once I felt please with my organization I sat on my bed resting my back on the head board. I stretched out my legs and looked at him.

"So?"

I waited for a response and crossed my arms over my chest relaxing my self as I looked at him raising a brow.

"Why did you run off like that? Lie you were afraid of us?" I rolled and eyes and brushed a strand of hair away from my face. "I'm not afraid of you. I just felt-I don't know awkward? So I just ran. I don't know to be honest ok?" I retorted and rested my head back on the head board letting out a huff of frustration.

Why does he have to be all nosy and stuff?

He sighed and sat next me leaning his head back on my head board. His hand found mine and our fingers intertwined. A small smile spread through my face and I felt like such an idiot for smiling.

He looked over at me and my cheeks flushed a dark red. "So?" He asked and playful nudged me with his elbow. I sighed and gave him a small glare as I tried my hardest to not smile.

God I love this dumbass but I hate him and want to kill him all at the same time.

I signs and I kissed his cheek as I them rested my head on his shoulder.

He sighed and turned my body leaving my legs to rest on top of his as he kept his left arm warped around my waist. "Do you want to head to my place? My dad and Daryl are heading out to look for stuff." He asked and stated while his fingers traced over mine.

I shrugged and he let out a small chuckle. "I'll be babysitting little Judith..so that means you'll get to play with her.." I nearly leaped out of my bed. "Why didn't you say so?! Let's go!" I cheered in delight and ran out with him still holding on to my hand.

~~~~

At Carl's House💋😏😍🔥👏🏻🙏🏻

~~~~

Once we got inside Rick was getting ready to head out. Apparently it's been a while since they went out searching for food and other people..

I always kept asking Carl what happened to Alexandria before I got here but he wouldn't budge which sucked cause I really wanted to know.

I still don't know all the details about his missing eye!

I sighed and sat on he couch. I stayed silent and waited until he was finished attending to Judith. I looked over at him and he made his way towards me.

He sat down beside as he hesitated in holding my hand. "I don't bite Carl." His cheeks flushed and I took his hand in mine. I rested my head on his shoulder as he hummed.