15

***
Hey guys..sorry for the long wait...season 8 has been going crazy but thankfully the AMC app is launching season 7 and past episodes on season 8 which means more updates for-----
BOOK 2!!!!!!
Ok enough of that now-btw the next three chapters are gonna be a bit short-just a tiny bit--
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!
-BYE❤️-
~P.S~
Just to let you all know-I haven't re-watched season 6 so the next few chapters and this one will be a bit-well off..
***

                   〰〰🌸〰〰

As I found out..

Maggie is actually pregnant and the dude who kidnapped Maggie and Carol are from the same group that Rick just came back from attacking.

Which I say is fucked up.

I thought Gregory told us that it was just that one group..

If it was that one group than how is there more hiding in a different place?

After Rick explained it all he had to go back.

Glenn stood up. "I'm coming-Maggie is my wife and I'm going." Rick gave him one look but agreed.

Before I could even open my mouth. "No. Your staying here." I glared at him. "Let me come, I have good aim, I know how to use a gun-I shoot to kill. Please just let me come."

He shook his head. "You stay here, let us handle it." Before I could say another word Carl dragged me out of there and we walk to his house.

So fucking stupid..

~~~~~

Later

~~~~~

We went to his house and were chilling on the couch.

We went to put Judith to bed and Enid came over to hang out. I wanted to go and help.

I really liked Maggie..

Hell, I admire her so much. She's been through a lot..even though she hasn't told me her past..

I can see it in her eyes..

She's is such a brave and strong woman. She's smart and so pretty..

She reminds me a lot like my mother..

I sighed and leaned back on the couch.

"Still bummed out cause you couldn't go?" Asked Enid making me pout like a child.

"Maybe.."

"Well..you might wanna start getting used to it." Mumbled Carl as he came down the stairs. I shot him a small glare.

He only smiled at me and I huffed falling back on the couch. "It's not fair-I never been in this much control. Hell, your father nearly ripped my head off from climbing over the wall."

He sighed "he was-my dad is just like that. He doesn't like the fact you just went off-"

"-I came back didn't I? Even with some food." I stated cutting him off.

Enid smirked "hey Carl, you might wanna learn not to fight with Lena-trust me, you'll never win against her."

I smiled with confidence as Carl only rolled his one good eye.