14

••••

Bare with me guys, idk what the hell happened after Rick met the hilltop so I'm just gonna try. I remember parts of it but not all of it and AMC doesn't have any of the past seasons streaming so yeah..**

{{ALSO SHOUT OUT TO ricksfilters check them out Instagram and follow them!!! They got some nice pictures of  TWD, plus with cool ass filters!!😊😀}}

••••

The whole planing went down. I help making the sneak attacks and the whole map layout.

I wanted to go but of course Rick said no.

He said it would be dangerous..

Like BISH?!

I've been in worse situations!!

Anyways me and Carl had to stay back at Alexandria. I had Carl trying to keep my mind off the whole assassination plan but I just really wanted to go..

Like I nearly had a tantrum..and it was not a pretty sight...

I huffed and slumped on Carl's bed. "This is so unfair.." I pouted while Carl rolled his eye.

"For the billionest time I know! Jeez.." I shot him a death glare. "Oh shut up I know you wanted to go with them." He laid back on his bed with me.

"Yeah..but your really annoying..like do you always sulk and pout when you don't get your way?"

My cheeks flushed and he smirked. "No!" He raised a brow in questioning. I puffed my cheeks like a little kid as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"M-maybe.."

He laughed and I punched him on the arm. "Shut the fuck up." He rolled his eye. I propped my self up with my elbow. I looked down at him and frowned.

"Aren't just a little bit worried about your dad? Like even a little? What about the team?" He smiled shyly and looked up at me.

"Dad and the whole group-we've been in worse conditions." I sighed and laid back down.

"You don't get it though..what if something happens?"

He warped and arm around my waist pulled my body on top of his. I froze and looked down at him.

"Nothing will happen..my dad will get the job done and that's it." I leaned down a rested my head on his chest.

"I-I really hope your right.."

His stroked my hair with one of his hands and kissed my forehead.

"I'm always right.."

I laughed and kissed his cheek. "Sure..whatever you say kid.."

"Kid? I'll have you know I'm older than you." I rolled my eyes "oh really?" His cheeks flushed a little pink making me laugh.

"Anyways what do you wanna do?" He asked with his hands rested on my thighs.

"Um..we could go outside?" He shrugged and we that I got off of him and went down stairs.

Soon after Carl followed and out the door we went.

Few Moments Later...

We go to the small opening at the back of one of the houses.

I sat on the grass cross legged while I watched Carl put Judith on a blanket with some of her toys.