9

Dream-((this is a flashback dream))

I'm running hard and fast but the man tripped me and I feel on my back.

I gasped from the sudden pain and tried to get back up but the man already was on top and I struggled underneath him.

"Let me go!" I screamed as I bite and kicked. The man only laughed at me as he pinned my arms above me head and he attacked my lips with his.

I struggled as I tried to pull my lips from his but he pressed his body harder on mine.

He pulled his lips from mine and I spat in his face. He snarled and punched me hard across the face.

"You bitch! Your gonna regret that!" I wailed as he punched me again and he then tore off my shirt. Exposing my chest. He chuckled and grabbed on of my breast in his hand and squeezed.

He then unbuckled his pants. I sobbed shaking my head. "Stop! Stop! Please stop!" But he didn't. He continued taking off my clothes.

The more I tried to fight to more violent he got.

Finally he pushed his body between my legs. I screamed as a new wave of pain went through me.

I begged him.

Cried my heart out and screaming 'stop' but he wouldn't.

"Who's laughing now bitch?!"

~~~~~~

I gasped sitting up from my bed. I clutched my chest as my heart was beating so fast.

I tried to calm down but I couldn't..how could I?!

The morning light peeked through the curtains and worked down the sob in my chest.

I turn to see Carl fast asleep. He didn't have his bandage on and I didn't have my hair covering my scarred face.

His sheriff hat was on the floor so I picked it up and placed it on the nightstand. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath.

"It's in the past now Lena..that man can't hurt you anymore.." I whispered softly and I felt the tears leak out of my eyes.

"It-it was just a dream-j-just a d-dream.." I whispered again as I tried really hard to keep my voice calm. I wiped my eyes and took in another deep breath.

My eyes widened in shock as I felt Carl's arm tighten around my waist pulling my body against his. At first I got tense but slowly I closed my eyes again and bathed in his warm scent.

He buried his face at the space of my neck which made me giggle. I felt his lips curve up into a smile against my skin and he kissed my neck making me shiver.

He chuckled and pulled away. "Hey," he greeted groggily which made me smile. "Hey Sleepy head. How's it going?" I teased playing with the tips of his hair.

He smirked and leaned down to my neck and traced his lips along my skin. I blushed and he pulled me closer to him as he nipped at my skin.

"I'm feeling really good right now..how about you." He whispered in my ear and then went to my neck.

He found my sweet spot fast and made me moan grabbing a handful of his shirt and clenching it in my hand.