Chapter 7

~Justin~

‘Hannah.’ I growled as she walked closer to me. She had a smirk plastered on her face.

‘Thought I should come over and say hi.’ She laughed while keeping the same smirk.

‘What are you doing here?’ I demanded as she got all up in my face.

‘Well. I was sent here to spy on you but I figured, why keep a low key when I can easily piss you off instead?’ She said innocently as she folded her arms across her chest.

‘I recommend you get out of here before I rip your throat out.’ I warned her while narrowing my eyes at her.

Her smirk grew wider. ‘What are you going to do Justin? Kill me in front of all of these humans? Enjoy trying to explain the giant werewolf to them.’ She said with a wink before turning on her heel and walking down the hall.

I’m going to kill her.

The bell rang and Lola was instantly by my side.

‘What do you have first period?’ She asked as she looked through her schedule.

‘English with Mr D, you?’ I asked, hoping that we have the same class.

‘Science with Mrs Smith.’ She sighed as she put her schedule into her bag. ‘Your classroom is just down the hall and to your left.’ She said with a smile before turning around and beginning to walk away.

Out of instinct, I grabbed her hand and pulled her back then planted a kiss on her lips. She didn’t hesitate to kiss back. I could tell that a few people were staring but I didn’t care.

I broke away from the kiss then turned around and headed down the hall to my classroom.

I entered the room and my eyes searched through the rows, looking for a spare seat. My eye caught on a group of girls to the left of the classroom who kept staring at me and giggling.

I walked past and overheard them say, ‘Who’s the hot new guy?’

‘I don’t know but I’d do him, if you know what I mean.’

‘Whores.’ I muttered as I walked past. I heard them all gasp and I smirked to myself as I took a seat and waited for the class to begin.

Throughout the class the teacher was talking about Romeo & Juliet but all I could think about was why Hannah was here. She said that she was sent to spy on me, which was obvious and she was obviously sent by the rest of Ben’s pack but she had to have been sent by the alpha.

Who is the alpha? They must have a new one since I killed their old one.