Chapter 2

~Lola~

‘Where are you taking me?’ I asked as Justin dragged me through the hall. He seemed eager and determined but I’m not sure what about.

‘Just a place that we can be alone.’ He purred, sending shivers down my spine. I don’t know anything about this guy; I literally just met him yet I feel like I’d be lost without him. Weird right?

He led me into a bedroom that was at least twice the size of mine. It had a king-sized bed as well as a platinum screen TV, a desk, a fireplace as well as a table, which had two chairs surrounding it.

He sat down in one of the chairs then motioned for me to sit. I hesitantly sat down as I looked around the room, I turned back to Justin and he looked at me as if I was the most fascinating creature on earth.

‘Tell me your name.’ He asked as he reached across the table and caressed my cheek with the back of his hand, I felt those familiar sparks again.

‘L-Lola.’ I replied, stuttering like the idiot I am.

‘Perfect.’ He said as he closed his eyes.

‘And you are?’ I asked as if I didn’t already know.

‘Me? I’m Justin.’ He said as he let out a soft chuckle.

‘So you’ve heard of me? He smirked, his voice was like velvet. I nodded while laughing.

‘I love your laugh.’ He said as he closed his eyes. I blushed.

‘So why am I in here with you? What about dinner? Is this because I’m new here or something?’ I bombarded him with questions.

‘Something like that.’ He said as he put his arms behind his head and looked at me, taking in my features, I started to feel self-conscious and hid my face in my hair. ‘Why did you do that?’ Justin asked, he seemed disappointed.

‘Sorry, force of habit I guess.’ I mumbled as I looked at the floor.

‘Please look at me, beautiful.’ Justin said, he sounded… Hurt? Just the thought of him being hurt completely tor me apart. What is he doing to me? I looked back up at him and he grinned at me. His smile was perfect. Absolutely perfect.

‘So what brings you here?’ He asked, a little more serious. I really didn’t want to answer this question.

‘Uh, my parents kicked me out of the house today and I was running down the street when I bumped into Hannah and she offered me to stay here.’ I sighed as I felt my eyes tear up just thinking about my parents.

Within a second, Justin was by my side and was gazing into my eyes. ‘That’s horrible but please, please don’t cry. I’m begging you.’ He said. I felt his hot breath on my neck and it sent shivers up my spine. All I wanted to do right now was crash my lips onto his.

Control yourself Lola! I thought to myself.

‘Why would they want to get rid of you?’ Justin asked as he wiped away a tear that had escaped my eye.

‘Because I’m a horrible daughter who doesn’t deserve to live apparently.’ I said sarcastically, more to myself than to Justin. He tensed.

‘No. Don’t ever let me hear you say anything like that again!’ He demanded in a voice full of power and authority. Honestly, it scared the shit out of me and I could tell that he saw.

He flashed me another grin, making me feel more at ease.

‘Let’s go back into the dining room.’ He whispered in my ear, sending those shivers up my spine again. I nodded while I bit my lip then stood up next to Justin.