Chapter 10: School Starts (Pt. 2)

Rosa P.O.V

Second day of school, let's see how this goes...

   I went to breakfast with my friends and we all played around and went to class.

My English teacher was a lady, oh my gurd finally! She was the most funny and crazily fun teacher.

I had band double blocked but still it's fun in the band hall

Markell had 1st lunch and I had to go to art. My art teacher was SUPER chill he was the calmest and coolest teacher.

When I went to lunch everything was normal and hilarious.

  Geography was cool, the teacher was really awesome. He let me have cheese!

Afterwards there was practice... Me and Markell went around the school and just hung out as friends until practice started. "Hey you doin' anything later this week?" I asked. Markell looked at me "Yea I have work." he said. I looked down, and sighed then I felt something off. Dunno what it was but for some reason I wanted to kiss Markell right then and there. I contained myself and just walked out to the field.

  "Hey! How's my favorite couple!?" Joe said buting like an ass. Joe pushed us close together and we resisted "Joe please! We're not together, we're only close friends!" I yelled god, he can be insufferable.

Markell P.O.V

"Only... Nothing more..." I thought. That puts some weight on you. Knowing your crush doesn't like you more than a brother.

"Why...? Maybe she does like me, and is good at hiding it... Maybe..." I thought once more. Walking (and marching) along side with Rosa, she's so consistent with her steps. Damn...

Rosa P.O.V

  "OH MAH GUUUURD! I thought That would never end!" I said walking with Marc to my car. My dad was in the car waiting and saw me and Mark. I hugged him and went home "Who was that?" my dad asked. I smiled "That's mark, clingy..." I said my dad squinted at me "Hmm ok." I get inside my house and glad to be home.

  I go to sleep and hear my phone ring at the last second "Ya gotta be fuckin' kidding me...!" I yell to myself. It was Mark "ugh... Not now..."

Text mode

Markell: Hey can I tell u something?

Me: Bro I'm about to go to sleep! Make it quick I want some sleep

Markell: Oh well I'll let u sleep then, it wasn't important anyway. Gn

Me: Night

  Not what i expected but at least he let me sleep.

Markell P.O.V

    I don't want her to loose sleep. She's been on edge since school started, hope she doesn't go too far. I just wanted to talk all night like we used to, that was awesome. Staying up until 4 a.m. talking like weirdos, but she would always talk about him... She hates his name, despises his personality, she hates him. Rosa would never mention him unless it's a joke or she's trying to explain something.

I think it's good for her to not mention him as much, at least she always wants to be near me. I hang out with her a lot, it's a nice feeling, to be around her almost all the time. She always gets sad when i'm not around, it's kinda cute.

There's gonna be a football game friday and we're gonna be in summer uniform. Wish we could just be in full uniform already, but it's still too hot for that maybe in September.

It's gonna be September soon maybe things will be different soon. I'm not gonna ask her to be my girlfriend yet, I'm not ready for that yet but I want her so badly. I dunno maybe it'll happen...

(sorry for the last few chapters being late and this one being short and boring. Band is time consuming and I need rest, but yea. Later my dudes!)