Chapter 5: This is the end

Rosa P.O.V

Few days passed since me and Markell kissed, I can still feel his lips on mine. I wonder why Markell wanted to kiss me. I mean I know he likes me, but there's gotta be more to than that... I layed on my bed and watched YouTube, I put on one of Andrew's videos. When he wouldn't text me, this would make me feel like he's here with me. I clicked the video but, I started to cry, and exited out of the video. His voice wasn't soothing anymore, I felt like i wanted to rip my ears off.

Soon Markell texted me I felt like a jerk, telling him how much I miss Andrew.

Text mode

Markell: Gm

Me: Hey...

Markell: what's wrong?

Me: I clicked one of Andrew's videos but, I couldn't take it...

Markell: I think it's safe to say that, u shouldn't click on those videos again

Me: Yea... Anyway...

Markell: Don't worry I'll be here. I promise

Me: ok

Markell P.O.V

Rosa is too fragile, to put this kinda stress on her, it's not good. She deserves better than this, and she deserves to know the truth. I can keep it any longer. I went onto Snapchat to talk to Andrew

Text mode

Markell: How long r u going to wait to tell her!?

Andrew: I want to tell her in person. I don't want to be the cause of her pain

Markell: THATS FUCKING BULLSHIT! She's already in enough pain! Do u know how many nights she's stayed up for u?!

Andrew: Doesn't matter to me

Markell: WTF WHAT IS WRONG WITH U?!

Andrew: I don't give a rats ass for this, I told her she's just putting this on herself.

Markell: No ur doing this to her! She's paranoid and scared and worried! And about u!

Andrew: I gtg. I don't have time for this
(Andrew left the chat)

Markell: FINE IM GOING TO TELL HER!
(Markell left the chat)

Rosa has to know. This is gonna hurt me more because I decided not to say anything. He isn't the right guy for her, everyone knew that. Rosa never listened, she truly loved him, Andrew moved on within a second of summer. I wanted to tell her but I couldn't bare to tell her. Rosa deserved better than for me to tell her.

I didn't want to do this because of her talking about how amazing he was. I asked Johanna to help me with this.

Text mode

Markell: Hey i gotta tell u something important...

Johanna: what?

Markell: Andrew is dating someone else...

Johanna: WHAT!? THAT BOY IS DEAD!

Markell: Since u r rosy's best friend, could u tell her...?

Johanna: Ugh I told her but nooo she wouldn't listen. Yes I'll tell her. Its close to her birthday tho

Markell: She deserves to know now. This will hurt me more...

Johanna: She's gonna go crazy, how long has this been going on?

Markell: Understand that I Can't say

Johanna: fine I'll tell her

I was great full that she did this. In order to let her best friend know the truth, that's a good friendship right there. I'm not feeling so good about this, with everything, this will be the most heartbreaking thing I have to tell Rosa.

Text mode

Markell: Johanna is gonna tell u something important

Rosa P.O.V

I got a text from markell, it seemed important. Maybe its about my ship! It better not sink! I worked too hard on that ship! I waited for Johanna's text

Text mode

Johanna: I'm sorry Rosy.... Andrew has a girlfriend

Me: W-What...?

This has got to be an insensitive prank, he has a girlfriend...! My rage came through. Everything made sense, I felt so stupid, he played me... All I could do was cry inside my pillow, asking and telling myself it's only a dream. I put my anger on Markell because he knew

Text mode

Me: U DIDNT BOTHER TO TELL ME!?

Markell: please understand, I was trying to help you

Me: HELP ME!? HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON!?

Markell: I already broke his trust, I Can't tell you. I knew you would end up like this

Me: UR NOT MY FRIEND, U KEPT THIS FROM ME!? I HATE U NO ONE IS MY FRIEND. I CANT BELIEVE I TRUSTED U. UR NO BETTER THAN HIM!!

Markell P.O.V

When she texted that, I felt guilty. She didn't trust me anymore, she hates me. I kept this from her, I bet she's really mad at him. I can't imagine the sharp pains going through her. Its not my fault he cheated on her though! I felt frustrated that she is mad at me, she didn't let me explain. I tried texting her but she never answered.

Rosa P.O.V

I can't believe Andrew would do this to me. He's a whore, a bastard, fucker, all this going through my head. I didnt listen to reason, Markell kept texting me, I didn't answer. I didn't want to deal with him, he wasn't my friend. He used me just like Andrew used me, I felt like everyone used me. Markell broke me, I shattered. I laughed and smiled and had a more deadly mind. I was stupid, I was a bitch to think that, love could solve my broken heart. I locked myself away hiding my face. I couldn't take all of this...

(ok whoa there, this is too much and too fast right? Well this is the real story, it happened so fast. Hope you all like this Chapter!)