Chapter 14: Losing it

Rosa P.O.V

After about 3 weeks, the first contest for marching band was here. I was so nervous, and contest is on a Saturday! I only have 1 day off the entire week! This was bull crap, but I was kinda excited. To see what it's like to march and what making it to finals feels. Markell arrived at my school the same time I did, which was weird, and suspicious.

Contest was gonna be hard, but we can do it! Me and Mark weren't on the same bus, so I can't sit with him back to school! As soon as we got to Mansfield, it was kinda crowded, I got kinda scared but I pulled through.

My friend Jay was with me most of the time, we were the first band to go on the field. That didn't make my nervousness go away, plus it was hot as a boiling pot of wax. At least they handed us little cups of water, I was near one of the tuba's in basic's block. We all marched on the field, and walked to our sets.

My stomach was turning so badly, but we did well enough. The judges didnt think so, the bastards, I marched and my legs hurt. After that The while band are sandwiches and we all went back on the bus. I was pretty dissapionted that we didnt make finals, I knew we did good but we can be better.

Once we got back to the school, I just wanted to go home. Mark asked me of we wanted to go somewhere, I knew what he ment, I agreed. We went down the Foreign language hallway, and there was a dark hallway, that connected to the english hallway. It was dark, and my parents were already outside.

(weird teenage make-out shit beyond this point. U has been warned...)

I set down my things, and Mark immediately pinned me on the wall. He pressed his lips on mine, I already knew it was going to be addicting.

Markell P.O.V.

I couldn't control myself, I had to have her to myself. She's always around friends and well, I just want her to myself for a bit. I pinned her to the wall not giving a shit, and kissed her viciously. I couldn't stop and wanted more, she licked my bottom lip, I liked it. She placed her tongue in my mouth, and we fought for dominance. She won, I started to suck on her tongue a bit.

I still wanted more, I slid my hands down her back and I grabbed her. I kinda forced myself on her, she didn't mind. I started to have a boner, hell I was horny. I still wanted more, I turned her over and removed my shorts. I also removed my boxers, I was bare, I slid down her shorts and panties. I slid in and out nice and easy, this was her first time So I was easy on her. I fucked her, in the ass, easy because I didn't want to hurt her.

She started whimpering, and making grunting noises. I went a little faster and the whimpers got a bit louder. I stopped, turned her back over, and I kissed her.

Rosa P.O.V

He kissed me and forcefully, I like a bit of force. I licked his bottom lip, asking for an entrance and he let me pass. Our tongues danced, his spit was getting in my mouth, and I just wanted to kiss him more. I pulled him into me, but he pulled away... I accidentally looked down and saw his erected dick. I blushed, he turned me around and I heard shorts being removed.

He removed my shorts and panties, I knew what would happen. He went easy on me, but for some reason it still felt good. I whimpered a little, his dick was warm and I can feel a bit of throbbing. Mark went faster a little soon he stopped, and turned me back over. He forced me on the wall again and kissed me, my mom texted to hurry up. "I gotta get going..." i said, I kissed him a few more times. I didn't want it to end, but it had to, I was feeling warm for some reason.

I went home thinking, thinking about what happen in that hallway. "Did I basically lose my virginity...?" I thought. I guess I did, didn't last long but, it was... Well I don't know how to say. I couldn't stop thinking about it, I went to sleep, thinking and grinning. I couldn't stop grinning about it and I knew it would happen another day.

(hope this Chapter was appeasing, and if u went to marching contest tell me what school u r in, I think timberview was awesome! Either way LATER WEIRDOS!)