Chapter 8: Again...Please?

Rosa P.O.V

   Thursday was the day, so weird it felt like 2 weeks ago.  I went to school for band practice, and just went about my business. "Hey! Rosa, wanna go around the school?" Markell asked with a straight face. I looked at him and knew what would happen, I just played dumb through all of it.

   We walked into an open room (again dark) I took in the darkness. I love the dark and it was awesome to feel the cold. Markell was in a corner and I played hard to get, I sat near a sink. Markell came near me "What do you wanna do...?" he asked

  I looked at him, "I just wanna sit down jeez calm down." i said laughing a little. I knew he's gonna do something, he came up to me and forced me to kiss him. He pulled me in and I stood up kissing him. His lips were again full, and wet. "You wanna keep standing up?" Markell asked "Not really." I said he layed on the table behind him and I kinda pinned him down.

   He slid his hands down my back again trying to get underneath my panties. He failed HA! I kinda forced my tounge in his mouth, i explored his mouth and the taste of hot Cheetos lingered. He forced his tounge in my mouth, and he wandered  more than I did.

   I felt throbbing, I was on top of him so it was kinda obvious. I felt him pulling me onto him, he started to hump me. For some reason he still has his pants on. I didn't say anything about it "So you did wanna do something~" I said coming in close to him. "Yes..." he said sighing out a deep breath and forcing me to kiss him again.

   He kept humping, and my music was turned on so it made it a little weird. My mom calls me and talks about my schedule. That conversation took 5 minuets of our time, "sorry about that..." I said "Think nothing of it... Come here..." he said pulling me in. I didn't want this to stop, I wanted more...

Markell P.O.V

  Thursday... Damn...

I was waiting for rosa, since we had time until practice starts. I wanted to kiss Rosa again, I don't know why, something I guess pulls me in.

I don't her to feel like i'm using her, but I know she'll understand. She came in, she wore skin tight pants and a lazy like shirt. As always. I came up to her "Hey rosa! Wanna walk around the school...?" I said. She gets the idea and she agreed to walk with me.

Another empty and dark room. I tried to get close to her, she keeps running away. I finally got her where I wanted her, I stood in a corner and she sat on the sink close by. "What do you wanna do...?" I asked. She just sat there "I just wanna sit down. Jeez calm down." Rosa said giggling a bit. I couldn't take her teasing me, but I kinda like it when she does. I walked to her and just kissed her, She leaned on to me. I loved every moment, Rosa was mine... I didn't want this to end.

"I love you, Rosa..." I thought to myself, I loved her at that moment I knew she would become mine. I asked if she wanted to keep standing up "Not really..." she said. I layed back on the table behind me and she was on top (again).

   I couldn't handle myself, she was into it again. I wanted to make her feel like she was loved, I was real horny too so...yea.... I started to hump her she didn't mind either. Later on her mom called, that call wasted time. I got a little mad but when she was done I pulled her back in. I didn't let go of her and I didn't want to, I love her. As a person I love her, plus she's a really good kisser. I'm not gonna lie about that, for me she is and I just didn't want to stop.

(sorry if this Chapter sucks ass but this Is what happened. It gets boring during the last week of summer. Don't worry, it gets better)