Chapter 2: Closer

That night I waited for his response, I waited and waited, Markell was the only person that texted me. I guess I enjoy his company, he's fun and all but I needed my Andrew. I stayed up late, texting Markell and I ended up falling asleep.
    The morning sun shined my eye lids, making me see oranges and yellow. I open my eyes to see my Attack on Titans poster, and I close my eyes back up trying to fall back asleep.
   I wake up again to the sound of my brothers video games. I look at my phone to see no text back from Andrew, I understood of he was busy. He did say he was going to be busy with his father, so made sense. Markell texted about 30 minuets after I woke up

Text mode

Markell: Hey u up?

Me: Yea what's up?

Markell: Just wanted to talk. U doing ok?

Me: Yea y u ask?

Markell: Just wondering. We have band Tuesday. U ready?

Me: Not really no. There's gonna be so many people...

  We texted for a while and I was working on a my MLP fanfiction. I started to feel closer to Markell, and I started to feel more connected to him. Strange how we can become closer friends, and I like having him as my friend and friend only.

         (skip a few days)

   Still nothing from Andrew. I was wondering what he was doing, then he texted me. I squealed and was really happy

Text mode

Andrew: I'm sorry I havent been able to contact anyone really

Me: Not even enough time to talk to me during the night?

  He never said anything back.... I decided to not text him for a while, it was hard but I managed. I didn't text him for 3 weeks and I was proud, that was my new record.
   Markell texted me saythin practice starts in an hour or so, I hurried to get my things packed up and I was ready to go. I was dropped off at school and wasmt very happy. I saw Markell and have him a huge hug, he hugs me back "Marky mark!" I yelled out smiling. "I missed you too rosy. Feel like it's been a while. Not used to not being around you." Markell said smiling. I smiled back and giggled "My thoughts exactly, my dude." I said. We went to the band hall and went to go get our instruments. Thing is I forgot mine, didn't think I would need it, dunno why. "What instrument will you be playing, since Oboe can't be out in the marching field?" I asked looking at him. "I was thinking the saxophone. It's close to the Oboe and I I'm kinda interested in it." he said as we walked to the Multi activity cemter or just the MAC.

    I started laughing when Markell was gonna play the saxophone, and he just looked at me.

Markell P.O.V

   Rosa laughed her ass off, she was cute though, just like she's always been... "I can't tell her just yet, she loves Andrew. Wish she didn't, I don't wanna hurt her either, she'll know sooner or later..." I thought. I saw her still laughing, she was perfect. "How are you and Johanna? Y'all are my perfect ship, and if it sinks I'm gonna loose my shit!" she said having that anime look in her eyes.

     I found it so weirdly hilarious, and the way she uses her curse words is funny. "We're fine, even though we're not going to the same school. Aaand we haven't seen each other in a while so I guess we're ok-ish." I said with an awkward grin. Looking at her is a sight to me I don't know why. "I'll tell her soon... I have to tell her, I love her, but do i? Do I love Johanna or Rosa...? I still need to tell her." I thought again confusing myself, I tried not to be jealous that Andrew has her heart. "I miss ya my dude heh~. You're mah main man, you mean alot to me as a friend." Rosa said with a smile.

     The word friend hurts me on the inside, but I can't let it. I smiled and agreed. "Do it you bitch! Tell her, you have to tell her! Tell Rosa you love her, I'm gonna loose Johanna either way, tell her!"  I kept thinking, I never told her that day

(What will Markell do about this love triangle? When will Rosa relize Andrew isn't there? And where the fuck is this joe character? We'll see)