Chapter 15: 3rd Away game

Rosa P.O.V

   This football game was at North Crowley, and supposedly my uncle Ken was at that high school. I haven't seen him since i was 12 or so. I was really excited to see him in about 3 years, I couldn't wait and Mark was probably gonna die. My uncle can be dark with joked but over all everything we used to do was awesome.

I've missed him for so long I almost forgot what he looks like. I was jumping up and down on the bus wanting to see my uncle. As soon as we get to North Crowley He called, his voice was deeper than usual. I see him near the bus, I almost cried and he looked like Tony Stark. When I get out I run to him jumping on him like I used to.

"Hey kiddo. Wow lookin' good." he said giving me the biggest hug. Mark was walking by and saw me hug him. Mark smiled and walks off, I walk with my uncle towards the stands. "You look like Tony Stark, and your voice has changed." I said smiling and lauging. "Yea I got old. I used to have a squeaky voice. If I have to go I gotta go I dont wanna be that one creepy dude." he said laughing. I didn't want him to leave. I missed him for so long I dont want him to leave.

I saw my nana and she gave me hugs and kisses. I haven't seen her in a while either, I was happy to see her. "Alright kiddo I'll see on the field." my uncle said kinda messing up my bun. We went up to the stands and we played our stand tunes. Uncle Ken brought Uncle Harris and Percy. Uncle Harris has gained a few pounds and had gotten shorter. Uncle Percy has a while new different look, he doesn't have his beard. I was shocked at what i was looking at, I couldn't believe what has changed over the years. Uncle Ken tried to get uncle Harris to smile and wave at me but, all I get is a head nod 'hey', it discouraged me.

As we prepare to get on the field I waved and smiled everyone, except uncle Harris, waved back. I was really happy they get to see me march, and I was really excited. We marched and well let's say the directors weren't happy with it... When we were on break uncle Ken and everyone else had to leave. I was heart broken, their stupid church had them off the property. I was mad and sad, I started to cry because now I'll never see them again. I'm not exaggerating that, I will NOT ever see them again. I cry my weak little heart and Mark comforted me.

We left North Crowley and the ride back to school was terrible. I spent the whole ride back crying, I couldn't contain myself. When we went inside the school, I was so sluggish and mopey. Later on Markell and I went to hang out, I was still sad. Mark wanted me to feel a little better, so he takes my worries and sadness away. "It'll be fine ok? Now c'mere..." he said. Kissing me and forcing me up the wall.

(weird teenage- oh whatever u know the drill)

I kept fucking around because he wanted my tongue, and I just kept teasing him. Once I gave in he pushed me in the corner of the wall. We were near the orchestra hall doors and it was dark Hehehe~ He slides his hands down like normal and he immediately turns me around and slips down my panties. (Hehehehehe~ panties... Damn I'm childish.) He began to thrust and hard, I had to stand tall, because he was pushing me up. He whispers in my ear "Can I put IT inside?" I blush, because he didnt have a condom on. Plus he was throbbing quite a bit, "I dunno... Maybe another time..." I said panting a little. He continues to thrust me in my ass and he was Throbbing, like crazy then he stopped...

I wanted him to keep going, "Hey... Why did you stop..." I said desperate for more. "I don't wanna cum all over you heh...~" He said and kissed me. His lips were always so wet and full, it gets so addicting so easily. He said He had to go but I didn't want him to. I forced him to stay longer and it worked. "I hate it when you pull away from me..." I said menacing he smerks and kisses me more. "Alright then c'mon, I gotta get going..." he said. I grabbed my stuff and went home.

Every time I get home I always dream of me and him sexually. Its weird but hey that's just me, he's just so pervy and I love it. Can't tell you how much I try to control myself, but I do wish we could just have a romantic moment together. It doesn't always have to be sexual, but it'll come one day.

(It was ok-ish. But wait until what happens the next week on Saturday after contest. Hehe~ either way LATER WEIRDOS!)