04.10.2017 Needing Each Other

Today's prompt is actually hospital visit but I have this idea so I'm switching them.

**********

"My mistress is behaving strangely again today."
"Since her husband is out of the town?"
"Of course."

It was in the market where the two maids were talking while picking up meat in the butcher stall. A soldier overheard them in the middle of patrol walk. He stopped, leant over and looked at the two maids, then chimed in,

"Aren't you the ladies in the Knight Dunn household?"
"Aye I am, sire, what's the matter,"

The soldier leant in at the butcher stall and asked her, "tell me good madam, everyone in this town knows how deeply in love our general with the lady is but nobody ever be so sure."
"They sure are good sire, when they're at home together, I swear to our good Lord, nothing can separate them and when our master of the house went out our mistress will check the window every hour or so every day."
"Though all men always sleep with different women everyday when they're out there," the second maid chimes in, "even though they declare their love with one woman."
"That's the thing we all curious about, we always brought women in our camps but the knight, even though he touched one of them he never brought them into his tent let alone pleasure himself."
The two maids looked at him in doubt then waved their hands in unison, suggesting that it's nothing to be believed.

That evening the maid came back to the household and went to clean the rooms. She came in after two knocks and saw her mistress sitting near the window, reading letter, oblivious to her surrounding. There was smile on her lips and blush on her cheeks.

*****

Ehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
Trying something new today. I think two person relationship can also be seen from the outside, not when they brag but when they are oblivious to their surrounding, right????