Chapter 21

Maybe it was the smell of sweat and alcohol combined with sex that had me gagging as I sipped on the glass of pink liquid Harry insisted I drink. I wasn't even sure where Harry was, the one moment he's next to me, smiling and laughing as he talkes to the people around us and the next he's in the kitchen getting himself another beer. I was enjoying Eleanor's company as she was sticking to only drinking water since she still had to drive home after. I was on my second glass of the sweet drink Harry decided on, and to be honest, I still felt fine.

"So how are things with you and Harry?" She awkwardly asked, frowning at me as she took a large sip from her glass. "We aren't fighting as much anymore, so I guess it's good to say better than ever." I grinned. Something was wrong, I could tell as her face fell and she glanced over my shoulders,shaking her head as she stared at something behind me. I looked over my shoulder, seeing Harry looking directly at her and smirking. "Something bothering you?" I questioned, getting her to draw her attention back to me.

"Look Em, I know I've said this before, but please just watch yourself around Harry, he isn't always who he makes himself out to be." She said, leaning into my ear so I'd be able to hear her over the loud music and chattering of other peolpe. I rolled my eyes, groaning as I almost glared at her. "El, what are you trying to do here? Do you like him or something? Are you trying to scare me off, cause if you are just tell me and I'll leave him alone, but seriously, making stuff up about him isn't cool."

"Oh my god, me have something for Harry?" She scoffed. "Well I don't know why you wouldn't have a thing for him? He's smart, he's attractive, responsible, charming, absolutly gorgeous, he's a great guy." I shrugged.

"He's hot, and smart, very smart, he isn't responsibe or charming or great, okay. I will never have a thing for that fucki-" 'Ladies." Harry cut off, walking up to us with another beer in hand. "Ellie, I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to steal this gorgeous girl from you, my songs on." He grinned, pointing to one of the speakers as 'Talk Dirty' blasted through it.

I smirked at her, before taking Harry's hand and following him to the dance floor. "Are you enjoying the party so far?" He smiled as he pulled my body to his and moved our hips to the rhythm of the song. "It's okay I guess." I grinned. His hands tighened around my waist as my chest pressed to his. "Ready to know what I got us?" He asked as he leaned into my ear. I had almost forgotten that he mentioned getting something I'd "love"

The curiosity was beating at me like a drum as I nodded desperately. He chuckled in my ear, sending shivers down my spine as my body pressed into his harder. "You're gonna have to prove to me that your worth the surprise, it was expensive."

"How? How do you want me to prove it to you?" I asked as his lips brushed over my ear. "Turn me on, right here in front of all these people, make my jeans tighter than they've ever been." A small groan left my parted lips as his tongue sticked out and licked at the skin under my ear. 

My hands trailed down from his shoulders, over his chest, his stomach, before my index fingers hooked into his belt hoops and pulled his lowed half against mine. He buried his face into my neck and softly bit down on my skin, his hot breath fanning over my cold skin. "Harry-" "No talking baby, you want that surprise don't you."

I sighed and nodded, moving my hips against his, which only made me groan and almost fall backwards before he pulled me against him. "Watch your footing love." He chuckled, before sucking my skin into his mouth and started sucking on it. I was desperate to have all of him againstme, so desperate that I reached behind him, grabbed a hand full of his ass and pressed him into me, one of my legs hooking around his waist as his hips came crasing into mine. "Yes." I silently gasped as one of his arms left my waist and kept my leg right where it was. He pushed his hips up into mine, making both of us groan.

"Fuck, you are so desperate for me." He moaned into my ear. "It's so fucking hot."

"Harry please," His hand let go of my leg and went straight for his back pocket, reachig in there before the sound of a plastic bag was heard. "Okay, now I want you to just go with the flow tonight, okay, don't worry about anything but having fun." He said, looking me in the eyes. I nodded, watching him grin again. "Ready for your surprise?" 

His hand came back to in front of us, a little plastic bag filled with pills laying in his palm. "What are those?" I frowned, looking up at him as he grinned even wider. "They're gonna make you feel good baby."

I watched as he got one out and swallowed it, before getting another and placing it on the tip of his tongue before leaning forward and slipping his tongue between my parted lips. My eyes closed as I swallowed the pill, Harry's tongue staying in my mouth and blushing mine as our lips worked together. His hips met mine over and over again as he moved his lower half into mine.

-

"Get your god damn shirt off." He growled as he opened the door to his flat. my fingers hooked around the material of my lacy red top and pulled it over my head as Harry's hands touched every part of me they could. Ecstasy was running through my vains as he pushed my skirt up over my hips and stumbled backwards onto the couch in his tiny living room. His warm, sweaty body layed over mine as I worked on getting his -already unzipped- jeans down his thighs. His shirt was long gone, either while we were dry humping in the middle of all those drunken teenagers or in the back of that cab we used to get to his place, it didn't matter though,all that mattered was how he was touching and kissing me.

His large hands tore my underwear once I had gotten his pants down to his ankles, gripping my hips after and forcing my lady parts against him, through his boxers. "I can feel how wet you are through these fucking boxers." He grunted. 

My hips pressed up into his even more, making him groan. "Fuck, I love you."

My eyes shot open, only to see his just as wide as my own. His eyes met mine, my hand cupping his jaw. "I love you too." I mumbled, pulling his face down to me. His lips didn't move and his eyes didn't shut when I kissed him passionately. I didn't think much of it, though.

My hands slipped down and hooked into his boxers, pulling them down too. He didn't waste anytime, slamming his hips forward into mind. He was big, so much bigger than Nathan, it was almost painful.

My nails dug into his hip bones as he started moving himself in and out of me, my toes curling at how slow he was going, like he was so scared I'd break around him. He was breathing slowly, just  like his thrusts. His eyes locked with mine as he bit into his lower lip, his arms resting on either side of my head as he moved above me. My lips parted as he thrusted a little deeper, a strangled  moan passing through them. 'What's wrong?" I asked, noticing how distant he was. 

He blinked a few times, before shaking his head. "I don't want to break you." He was struggling to speak, his voice breaking. "I've been fucked before." I grinned. "Don't hold back."

"I didn't mean break you, like in a sexual way, I meant- ugh, nevermind just drop it." I was about to ask him what he meant, when he pulled himself completely out, before slamming back into me, a loud moan leaving both our parted lips. I watched him above me, his eyes shutting tightly as he frowned, his lips openeing wider as he built a fast, steady rhythm. "So tight." He sighed. He sat up, grabbing my hips to pull me up with him. My thighs were wrapped around his waist as I sat on him, his hands pulling and pushing me up and down on him.

"Shit, yeah." He groaned. I moaned his name as he bucked his hips up into mine, hitting that special spot Nathan could never find. "Oh my god, there." I started bouncing up and down on him, the room filling with the sound of skin slapping skin and each other's names.

His hands left my waist and cupped my breasts instead, massaging them. "Cum for me, I want to know that I'm good enough to make you cum this fast." Those words were enough to make me do exactly what he wanted me to. I clentched around him and cried his name out as the feeling rocked through my body.

"Shit," he pulled me off him before I was even done, white cum plashing from his man hood and onto my stomach