ONE

Midnight/you POV:
My brother Mystogan walks in and shouts,"Midnight!" I looked up and smiled. As I headed over my blue hair is draped over my shoulder in a high ponytail. I walk over to him as my little dragon baby Silver sleeps on my shoulder.
You embrace him in a hug. You are the second strongest in the guild. Fairy Tail! You are the strongest wizard saint. The only difference between you and your brother is you were raised by the Nutella the Cosmic Queen dragon. You are a Cosmic(transformation) dragon and you posses the heavens magic (Jellals magic). You have the magic ability to judge dragons (whether they are good or bad). You ate also known as the Dragon Queen/The Dragon Killer. (You also use Illusion magic/ mind magic(cosmic dragon ability)You notice that all the guild members are really nice or you would hurt them if they got on your nerves. You then get called over by Natsu who was starring at Sting down who walked in, and let's you know You, Lucy, and Natsu were going on a job soon. You then walked back to Mirajane just as you turn your back Gray throws a ice cream cone right at Natsu. You hear them fighting and ignore it until... Natsu uses his fire dragon fist and it misses and hits you. You stand up your hair turning from blue to red and you turn around. Gray and Natsu tried to run however you being an S class wizard and a Wizard Saint you were no match for them. You then use your..... normal punch and knock them both out with one hit. Erza just watched as you stormed off your red hair turning back to normal. You walk home your apartment was right next to Lucy's so you hangout. This time you just wanted to sleep considering you got hit with a fire dragon fist.

A/N:
Hi i am sorry if i continuously switch from first to second person a lot!