TWELVE

The ball

The dress above is what you are wearing
Your hair is styled so that it is down and your hair color currently is dark blue.

Midnight\Normal POV
I waited for the others to finished getting then I walked out with Erza and Mira. The room was decorated beautifully filled with food and people. I looked around for Natsu, he normally is by the food.
"Oi, Gray where is Natsu?"
"Eh? I can't here you Nightrider"
I walked over to Gray and I grab him by his tie and yell:
"WHERE IS NATSU!!!"
He covers his ears and falls to the ground giving me a look. I glare at him and he finally says
"NOW I REALLY CANT HEAR YOU NIGHTRIDER!!!"
I raised my fist lighting it with my dragon slaying magic, before i could do anything the doors open.
Yukino walks out with Lucy and I walk over.

Gray POV:
"Oi where is Natsu?"
I hear Midnight yell. I thought it would be funny so I told her I couldn't hear her.
She walked over to me and grabbed me and yelled it in my ear. I think my ear is bleeding. I look around and everyone is looking at us. I don't think rider noticed. So i yelled that i couldn't hear
anything when Yukino and Lucy walked in.

Lucy POV:
I hear Midnight yelling I giggled and then I walked out with Yukino. Midnight was holding Gray up by his tie. Her eyes went from her cosmic blue and purple mix to a blood red. She looked ready to kill Gray. I ran over to Midnight and tried to help Gray but... that only made it worse when....Sting walks over to Midnight!! (MY SHIP EEEEEEEK!!!!)

Midnight POV:
Sting walked over and tried to flirt, by trying to find a nickname for me:
Rider, MN, Night, Mid, N-Night. They all sucked I had enough so I walked away still dragging Gray behind me. Then the doors open and they announce the Kings arrival. Natsu appears. Everyone looked at me because normally i would be really mad but I was tired so I went to the bar with Cana where we had a drink off. I won because of my dragon/alcohol tolerance so she was done. I decided to continue drinking until I was super drunk. I decided to take a walk around the biggg castle that I usually work at if I am not at the guild, on a job,or chillaxing. This is going to be the last Time I see my guild mates for a year or so. I have some stuff that my brother needs to teach me. I should maybe write a note. I think I should go in the morning.

Sting POV

I messed up with Midnight but she probably forgot it

Natsu POV

Midnight Is soo drunk I can't describe it. She walks into the room after leaving multiple times. She looks lost so I walk over too her. She stops and whispers just enough so I can hear it: Oh My God! I forgot it! I look at her and she looks up her checks a cute shade of pink and her eyes a silvery blue. She repeats that two more times before saying : year......bye.......training....brother........... Morning.......sleeeeeeeeeep....forget...........demon.........dragoon?......no........bag?....no.................AHAAAAA!!she yells out of nowhere and runs out of the castle.

Midnight POV:

I FEEL LIKE I FORGOT NOOO... OH YEAH!!..AHAAAAA!! I SHOUT I *HIC think I know *hic where it is!!! I run out heading straight home.

Everybody POV:

I turn to see Midnight run out after yelling AHAAA!!
she looks drunk!

Erza and Mira POV

I should go after her so she doesn't get into trouble!

Midnight POV:

I ARRIVE AT MY HOUSE!! LOOK THERE IS MY BED I SLEEEEEP NOW MUST GP IN MORNIG!!!! I ALREADY TOLF MATEF NOW I NOTE LEFT BAG PACJSED SSNIGHTSSS!!

ERZA POV

I hear Midnight yell:
I ARRIVE AT MY HOUSE!! LOOK THERE IS MY BED I SLEEEEEP NOW MUST GP IN MORNIG!!!! I ALREADY TOLF MATEF NOW I NOTE LEFT BAG PACJSED SSNIGHTSSS!!
Mira does too and we run in to see Midnight on the floor asleep. (Midnight shares a place with me)

Master Makarov POV

Midnight is going to train with her brother for a year. I mean I was going to close the guild for a bit until things have settled. I will tell her someday about Lumen Histoire. For now it stays between Guild Arts and I.

A\N:
I FINALLY UPDATED!! THIS IS NOT THE END I REPEAT NOT THE END!!!