THIRTEEN

A\N
MUST READ:
THE training has finished and you are in Crocus about to head to Magnolia when you are summoned by the king!
---------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------------

Midnight POV:

I walk in the building my long blue hair in a high ponytail swinging back and forth. I am still in battle gear but I don't care. I walk to the castle doors and show them my ID. "Sorry commander we don't mean to hold you up. Please go right a head." One said saluting me. The other one just watched as I walked through the doors. I immediately headed to the bathroom and changed into my Wizard Saint/Royal Guard outfit. I walked out and put my patch that signifies rank on my shoulder. I saw soldiers immediately tensing up as I walked past them and entered the main room. The room where the other Wizard Saints and the King and Princess were waiting for me.

Silverlight POV:
I wonder where Midnight is she is soo late! I sense a change in the air as tension grew. I heard a door being kicked open when the door was thrown open. Black boots with heels appeared and a Black cape and a face I can recognize anywhere! Midnight my sister! The King then announces her as the protector of Fiore!....blah blah blah.... protector of Dragonoire!.....blah blah blah....army general.....blah blah blah.......1st WIZARD SAINT!.....blah blah blah... head of the magic council....blah blah blah...good bye....blah blah....

I can't believe that Midnight IS THE 1ST WIZARD SAINT I AM THE 2ND HOW DOES SHE SURPASS MEEEEE! MEEEE!??! Okay maybe She does bye a lot but come on really?!!! Given her past she is stronger....