TWO

The Killer Beast

You wake up to find Lucy pounding on your door or you think it's Lucy complaining about Natsu. You were not in a good mood. You storm over to see what Lucy wants only to find Natsu pounding on your door. You stare down at him your eyes covered and your mouth exposed leaving a unhappy look on your face. You stare at him his face turns as pale as your dragon Silver. He said," Midnight hurry out job let's goo!" You realize what Time it is and go back in quickly changing and packing your stuff. Natsu then turned around and headed for Lucy's house. Lucy was still half asleep by the time we arrived at the train station.

_
~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~
When we got off we headed over to the "Beast sitting on a rock eating people". Only to find a girl with green eyes and blue hair looking at Natsu blushing like a tomato. You quickly realize this and wack Natsu at the back of the head to make him snap out of it. Then you walk over to the girl and start asking her if she's seen a beast. She looked as if I was crazy and we headed over to the clients house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

You enter the guild angrier than before. Natsu was cowering behind you so he didn't have to look into my eyes. Lucy was also walking with Natsu afraid I was going to blow any minute. I walk over to Mira and pull out the request and rip it to shreds right in front of her. She looked at me with a puzzled look. I then told her that it was just a guy asking for someone to eliminate his ex girlfriend. She then asks me why, I looked at her my eyes showing, Gray walked over to see what was going on and then ended up cowering with Natsu and Lucy and the rest of the guild all afraid what I was about to do. I then took a deep breathe and sat down trying to not blow up the place and everyone with it. Juvia not knowing what just happened sat down next to me and started talking about her life with Gray and how many kids she's gonna have. You looked up and realized how sad Juvia was because she didn't know how to bake a cake saying I love you my dear Gray. You told Juvia you could show her how and then walked into the kitchen in the guild and started baking. Gray came back after his solo mission. Then he yelled," Who's baking cake?!" Juvia cane running out with the cake she had just finished making with my help of course. "Gray-sama come eat my cake I baked!" Gray looks down at his plate and carefully took a bite. Then his eyes got big and started mowing down on the cake as fast as possible. "Hey Juvia this is really good I-" Juvia soon grabbed Grays leg and cling to it. " Agh Natsu, Lucy, Mira somebody get her off of me!" You walk out just as Master announced that all the guilds are going to the famous water park. Juvia immediately bursts through the door to shop for a cute swimsuit. Wendy walks over and asks if she can go shopping with you. You look down and smile and Wendy and you walk out next.

(Sorry if I keep switching from 1st to 2nd person!)