THREE

THE Waterpark

I walked around with Wendy in our matching blue bikinis looking around at all the slides and people from the other guilds. Everyone was running around, talking, relaxing, and playing in the water!
Then Natsu of course broke the heart on the lovers slide causing random people to get swept up into the water slide together. Then all of a sudden I get swept away, I grabbed the closest thing to me Rouge. He also was screaming! Sting looked at Rouge jealously and just watched as we finally realized where we were. Natsu of course was above us motion sick just like Rouge! Luckily I didn't get that even though I am a first generation dragon slayer. Sting then jumped up and threw Rouge off the slide and took his place, which was hilarious considering Sting got sick too!
(Sorry if it is a bit to unrealistic! Or cheesy!)

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~

Later when I say good bye to Sting I apologize to Rouge he just blushed and walked away. Sting just watched this suspiciously wondering what I was telling Rouge probably!

Sting POV:
I say good bye to Midnight as I pretend to go back into my room I peak around the corner to see what she was saying. I wish I was like Cobra with the hearing thoughts thing.

Normal POV:

I giggled and walked off as I walked back through the hallway I bump into my brother! Then I realize it's just Jellal acting like him. I gave him a dirty look and walked away mocking him.

Jellal POV:

I was walking then Midnight just straight in bumped right into me! I hope she doesn't notice I'm not Mystogan I'm her other brother. I look down when she gives me a dirty look signaling that she just found out. I quickly walk down the hallway past her to run right into Erza! Darn it!

Erza POV:

I was enjoying my strawberry cheesecake when Jellal walked right into me. I blushed when I noticed Midnight in the background mocking him! It was hilarious, normally I would yell at her but I can't because she's rivals me in power and it was HILARIOUS! I burst out laughing when I dropped my cheesecake because Gray froze it!
I looked down on him disappointed in him. He knew I was eating it yet he still did it! He's gonna get it!

Gray POV:
I just ran into Erza I am so dead wait.... oh no I froze her cheesecake. "Oh hey Erza what's up?"
She glared at me as if I had killed all the strawberry's in the world. I'm soo dead!

Midnight POV:

I started laughing because Erza was about to hit Gray so badly! Ha! I should still help him though. I quickly ran in between Gray and Erza giving Erza a glare. Saying Erza you do anything stupid you are so dead . She backed off sulking about her cheesecake. Then I turn around to face Gray and punish him only to find him missing. Gray Fullbuster you are so dead! Then too tired to follow through with my threat head to bed for tomorrow everybody was going to the beach instead. I started walking to my room to find all the Fairy Tail dragon slayers we're sharing a room. I head to my head and settle down. Wondering what tomorrow brings.