TEN

Grand magic games: part 5

I was back in mg section as the announcer said,"The only difference between this year and last year is the audience picks who is entered into the events and who is battling when who and where!".

Midnight Point of view,(POV):

He announced all of the eight names one from each guild \ group: "Lucy Heartfilia, Lishana, Jenny, Kagura, Midnight, the rest of the guilds I didn't mention can choose who goes in!". I was unhappy I had to wear a swim suit. Juvia was pouting behind me. I got into the swim suit assigned for all of the girls a silver bikini. I jumped into the bubble with Lucy and Lishana at the as!e time and then everybody else did too. Then the timer began I knocked out a lot besides Lucy and Lishana. Kagura tried to defeat me using her swords but I had my two Hyperion blades which can transform into any weapon appear and I quickly defeated her because she had normal enchanted blades. Then Minerva used the same attacks she used on Lucy that put Lucy out, on me. I quickly dodged and attacked her from behind sending her flying dangerously close to the edge of the bubble. Then she used her space magic to switch places. I turned around just in time to see her coming straight at me. I quickly grab her foot and throw her out of the bubble. The announcer then says that Sabertooth got 0 pointed and we won 5! I felt accomplished I got out of the bubble and walked back to the showers. I quickly showered and got off the water and headed back to the stands in my other outfit.

 I quickly showered and got off the water  and headed back to the stands in my other outfit