SH[SOUS] #13

Sorry for the very late update!!!but hope you like it!

Clifford Catoner at the top^^^,pogi noh?

Chapter Thirteen: Acquaintance III/Revelations

This chapter is Darren's POV .. sorry just for the flashback and some revelations and yung flashback po eh yung time na paalis na siya sa bahay nila.. before pala basta yung pinag usapan nila ng mom ni Dashen..

Darren Tyler's POV

Flashback~~~

Nandito kami ng asawa ko-Dashen's mother, sa kwarto namin.. we're talking about the world where we belong..

I already confessed to her that I'm a part of Swirden Society and I will be coming the new headmaster I and she also said that she is a part of Secret Society.. Swirden Society's rival,and I think in this case its not good anymore,because my family owns the Swirden,while her family holds the Secret,we don't know what to do ...

So we decide that one of us should leave,because Dashen's life could be in danger .. she insist that she should be the one to live but I said,

"No,I will leave.. Dashen needs you more than she needs me .. don't worry after all this things everything will be fine"I said and kiss her in her lips and forehead,"I will miss you and Dashen very very much"

And then we go to the living room and fight for us to be seen by Dashen.. and we know that she's watching

End of flashback~~~

Dashen's POV

"And that time ... The time that I left you with your mom.. tumawag siya sa kin nung gabi bago ang kaarawan mo .. sinabi niya na tinakot siya ng head ng Secret Society na papatayin ka nila kapag di siya lumayo sa yo,you know what?she planned to give you a surprise party .. but it fails ,she don't want to risk your life kaya siya umalis and after that we don't have any communication kaya nung mismong araw na yun pinuntahan kita sa bahay natin .. pero,wala ka na dun kaya natakot ako na baka may nangyaring masama sayo .. until Elizabeth calls me at sinabi niyang nasa puder ka nila so I insist to go here just to see and protect you and I'm very glad that you're safe"paliwanag ni Dad..

So,after all this time kapakanan ko lang ang iniisip nila kaya nila ako iniwan .. I suddenly feel relief sa mga narinig ko .. but still I'm scared because mom is out of reach..

"I-i don't know what to say and do"I honestly said

"No need,just your forgiveness can do"sabi ni dad

Hindi naman siguro masama na pagbigyan ko na sya tsaka after his explanation naliwanagan na ako.. after all he's my dad

"Ok.. I forgive you now"I smile as I say that..

Biglang nanlaki yung mga mata niya,

"Really??!Seriously I miss you my lovely princess!"he reply still,shocked

Oh?I just realize how I miss to be called like what he calls me my lovely princess

"But I just want to ask.. you said your family owns the Swirden Society,right?"tumango naman siya,"then .. who's the former headmaster I?"tanong ko habang nakakunot yung noo..

He suddenly look up and look at me again then smile .. a sad one..

"He's your uncle Draco,remember him?the one that really close to your heart?"sagot niya..

What?! He's dead and I don't even know about that?!

Then after he said that I just nod even if I have many questions in my mind .. but I know he's not ready to talk about it .. now,I guess..so he immediately change the topic..