Gamers

"(Y/n), do you wanna join me and my friends for a gaming live stream?" Mark asked. I looked up from the screen of my phone, not having heard whatever he said. "Sorry, what?"

"We're having a gaming stream later for charity. Its to fund the facility fees for a children's hospital. Care to join us?"

"Sure. What game are we playing?" I asked, curious. His joyful smile lit up his face. He said, "First we're going to play a few rounds of PUBG, then Town of Salem, and finally some GTA."
Mark said, happily. "If you don't want to, we could also play G-mod."

"Wow, you really thought this out."

"Actually...I just said any of the games that were at the top of my mind." Mark rubbed his neck, embarrassed.

"Its cool." I smiled at him. "Are we playing with Bob and Wade?" I really liked to play with them, especially during the previous live streams we had. It was the most fun I had when playing games. A few months ago we had a 12 hour live stream and we goofed around so much that I almost choked on my water laughing. It was Wade's fault he blew up the car I was in during the race.

However, Mark shook his head. "Sorry, (y/n). I already asked them but they were busy with other things. So I asked Tyler and Ethan to join instead."

"Heck yeah, let's do this." I felt excited but also terrified. I have not played with them before.

Ethan and Tyler showed up at the house before noon to help us with the preparations. It was the first time I had met them and I felt so nervous. But I managed to get by without being awkward as hell. "Hi, I'm (y/n). Nice to meet you."

I shook both their hands. They both were really sweet and friendly towards me, which I found to be a relief. Once we had the mics and the game set up, we rolled the cameras.

"Hey, everybody! My name is Markiplier. Welcome to the live stream." We all introduced ourselves on camera, towards the viewers. When the game finally loaded we started playing as if competitive mode was on.

While playing PUBG, we laughed, we goofed about and also made a couple of headshots to the opposing team. Well, mostly me and Tyler. As we made our way across the plain to the safety circle, we got attacked and were under much gunfire. Mark tried to shoot them back but got shot and died. "What the heck?! I had him. This game is bull."

"Don't worry, we'll get 'em next time," I said, showing my cheekiest smile. "You gonna avenge my death?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"I'll do more than just that." I smirked at him and leaned closer. Our faces were centimeters away from each other. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Come on guys, this isn't the time to fool around." Ethan was busy returning cover fire, while Tyler healed me from the shots that I took. I then went back to my screen to continue destroying our enemies. I could see Mark blushing a little as I pulled away.

When the match was over, we went to play other games.

After many hours, we raised several thousand dollars for the charity, past our goal. We were so happy that we achieved such a great amount in a short time.

"Thank you to everyone joining us for the live stream today. Also thank you so much to everyone who donated. And as always, I'll see you guys in the next video. Buh-bye!" We all waved at the camera before we turned the stream off.

Ethan and Tyler hung out for a little while longer, mostly to chat with me and Mark. Later, they went home and I was alone with Mark. "(Y/n), you were so brave in avenging my death. Its time I return the favor." He pulled me towards him and kissed me passionately.

I pulled away, "Maybe you should die more often so I can avenge your death," I said with a laugh.

---

{A/N: sorry if this is cringey or whatever. I tried my best with this . Anyway hope u all enjoyed this one...even if its a little lame. see u all in the next one}