one: Author Intervention

Heroes.

Villains.

Only two letters off, two times more bad then good. Ever since the ever growing unexplained phenomenon of "quirks" both opposites have increased drastically. Before a man saving a child from a tree could be deemed a hero—mediocre yes—but that never changed his new title. Now people all round the globe had redefined societies view on the term.

HEROES: people with extraordinary powers, used to assist the innocent by any means necessary, while still maintaining as much peace as possible.

VILLAINS: people who abuse their power to get what they want in any way the see fit. No matter the stakes. Or causalities rather.

With this a new dawn of light and dark had presented itself. And many were eager to jump in. The government not knowing what to do decided to make it an profession, heroes would be paid for their heroics but only if they were trained and certified. It tried to live on the broken dream that all men are created equal, to try and maintain some normalcy. Not realizing that now—normal—it's just an illusion. Soon a school made for potential heroes was started, U.A high school to make sure the new generations new the difference between good and bad.

It had become rare for a person to not have a quirk, eventually it was viewed as a disability and the few who it occurred were looked down on almost. Well that was at least the case for Izuku Midoriya a frail 14-year-old boy who wanted nothing more then to become a hero. Just like his idol All Might. So when he met him he had asked if it was possible, possible for him to become a hero like him. 

After much self debating he gave the boy the answer he so desired.  In fact he gave Izuku his quirk, something that he can only do. But it must be kept a secret. If it got out that the number one hero can give his power to others then everyone everywhere would go after the man. Whenever All Might is asked about what it really is he dodges it. No one really knows what his quirk is, same with Izuku.

ONE FOR ALL: a great deal of power and enhanced abilities that can be given down from generation to generation each gaining the strength from the holder prior.

Although the origin of this unique quirk isn't as pleasant as one might think.

ALL FOR ONE: a power from the early years of quirks, where the beholder can take and give quirks as they please. Using them as they please.

A man had given a power to his brother, who did not want to be a villain like his sibling. So he made the forced power a gift. And now he may be gone, but his legacy to the people after him will always live on. Currently a green haired teen keeps the mess of mysteries. And currently things have been looking up.

Until an incident had occurred at his school rescue training facility, the USJ. The league of Villains set their eyes on All Might, knowing that he would show up there being a teacher. While there class 1-A, Izuku's class, were attempting to fight of the groups of lackeys that attacked them.

Shigaraki Tomura, the one leading them had grown frustrated that All Might wasn't arriving, and that Aizawa, the students teacher and the pro hero Eraser Head, was fighting with him. He had noticed three students watching mortified, and wanted to have some fun. Although ironically the plain looking one had caught his eye, a power that someone like him shouldn't have, it confused him. Until he felt the back lash of All Might's smash, he had known. It was funny wasn't it?

And now all he wants to do is get rid of them both. But starting with the successor would be easier then the master. See where this is going?

______

This is unedited so bare with me.

11/22/17