thirteen: young todoroki

"Deku!"

The grip on Izuku's wrist tightened as he tried to pull away. The sparks surrounding him ceased and his pupils returning to forest green. "Deku what the h*ll's your problem?!" Bakugo screeched at him.

Izuku looked scared, and unaware, "W-what?" His voice cracked, brittle and his throat in pain, "H-how loud was I talking just no-now?" He cut himself off with a cough, followed by another then another and so on. Tears still poured down his cheeks, though he couldn't remember why.

Bakugo didn't let go, he was so pissed that the freaking nerd was playing everything off like it didn't happen. What the h*ll were they even talking about? "What do you mean by that you quirkless trash?!"

Todoroki removed Bakugo's hand once he saw the blood seeping through his friend's arm. "You're hurting him."

"To h*ll with that! What's gotten into you Deku, you think you could beat him just because it was an easy win for me?!" Katsuki raged. His blood pressure was rising with every word and the fact Deku went motionless (not even so much as his shoulders shaking or a flinch) made him want to kill that da** guy! "Huh?! You're ignoring me!?"

"Kacchan, you're violating Yuuei school rules, no hurting other students." Midoriya ran his other hand along his bleeding wrist. "I won't rat you out, you saved me from my mental breakdown, I'll think of something." Once again Izuku's eyes were black as he turned away and to the nurse's office.

"Do you know if the principal is in his office?" Todoroki asked watching the mysterious teen turn a corner leaving him out of sight.

"Eh?" Bakugo responded annoyed by the question, "Why? And what did you say to make Deku do that?!"

Todoroki spared the ash blonde a sidelong glance before spinning on his heal so he could find his way to the faculty room. Katsuki yelled irritated that all his questions were dodged by those two idiots.

"Excuse me," Todoroki said opening the door seeing a small framed man sitting and drinking tea. "Are you a teacher here?" He asked.

The man jumped, surprised by the boy in the doorway. "Youn—T-Todoroki what are you doing here?" He paused noticing the glum expression of his student. "Yes, but what's the matter my boy?"

Todoroki looked to the seat in front of him and motioned to it almost asking for permission. When the shrunken man nodded an okay he took a seat, closing the door after making sure no one was in earshot. "It's about my classmate Izuku Midoriya. There's something he's not telling everyone and some of it might be vital."

Intrigued about the information about Izuku, the small version of All Might listened intently. "What is it Todoroki?" He poured a cup of tea for the teen in hopes of making him feel more comfortable.

"When Midoriya woke up he acted like nothing happened, it was evident he wasn't telling us something but I didn't want to pressure him then. But he's getting better, which would otherwise be good if that were the case." He stated his glance to the liquid residing on the coffee table.

"If that were the case?"

"Just now, my class was conducting in an altered soccer match, Midoriya not being able to participate was cheering us on. Then he went inside I'm still not exactly sure why but after the confrontation we had it might as well be a definite he was drugged by the League." Todoroki sat there, not fully knowing if he should tell this stranger such things, but he didn't have much of a choice.

All Might didn't flinch, he already knew of the drug and Shigaraki forcing it into Young Midoriya. "I am aware of that fact, all of the faculty is. It was under his request that we don't inform any of you, Midoriya didn't want to worry any of you."

Todoroki looked up, was that all he knew of? "What else did he tell you, maybe what you know can put some closure on this situation."

All Might matched the teens stare, "That's all...though I do have my suspicions. I haven't been able to speak with him individually with Nurse Kyoko always around. What happened exactly, I'm afraid I can't tell you more then you know, but maybe you can tell me something new."

"I went inside during the middle of the game..."

All Might was stricken with fear. "All the parts he's ashamed of?"

"Yes," Todoroki confirmed, "And when I was attempting to find out what was going on I found a small notebook, it had scribbled dates with the colors his eyes changed to. Except black, I suppose that's a new one for him. But sir, there's one thing I didn't tell you yet." He paused, "It's not something that's easy to roll off the tongue, not to mention you're still a stranger to me...Midoriya said they experimented on him, and he separated that statement from when Shigaraki did what he did to him. That they didn't even bother to make sure he was asleep when they did so."

He just about had it with those villains. Every fiber of his being was ready to transform and destroy them. Sometimes, All Might thought, self control is really a pain. "Wait here Young Todoroki," All Might said excusing himself to the opposition side of the room, he pulled out his phone dialing a certain detective's number.

A few minutes had passed and All Might arranged a consultation with his friend. After which he began to walk Todoroki to his class, even though Todoroki  insisted that he just write a note. However that couldn't be an option because then he'd have to sign his name...

Awkward silence and the patting of footsteps filled the hall they walked down, when they finally reached  the door, Todoroki opened it and didn't say word while taking his seat. "It's alright he was with me," All Might said to Aizawa who seemed to be Lecturing the students on their technics. Surprised the teacher gave the other a slightly confused look. "I'll tell you about it later." The tone in his voice said not to pry so he didn't.

Class 1-A clearly out of the loop entirely, looked back and forth to the three. Had something gone down that they weren't aware of? Did it have something to do with how Bakugo seemed more in thought then usual and why Midoriya went home early? What had gone down after the game?

Yoamomo turned over to Todoroki where he didn't have any books open nor was he looking at the board. "U-um T-Todoroki what's wrong?" She was nervous she hadn't talked to him since the exams. "You know you c-can talk with us."

A loud smack to the board by a ruler made both jump in their seats, "Pay attention, or would you like an hour of detention!?" Midnight (who just switched with Aizawa cutting his class short to talk with All Might)  hollered at the two. In unison they said a "no ma'am" in monotone voices.

_______________

Wow, just wow I've gotten soooo bbbaaaddddd! I mean I try but it's just not coming out properly.

Eeeehhhhhh!

Oh well I'm sorry guys and gals, but I hope you enjoyed everything so far and there's still a lot to come, relate back to the flashback chapters for foreshadowing. Oh and next chapter I'm gonna stop with the students drama and get a little more in depth with the plot line. Later!

11/12/18 (unedited)