chapter 8

I must have fallen asleep again. I wake up in Tony's arms! He's asleep too though. I gently wriggle out and go through to the kitchen to get some water. I go outside for a cigarette and sit on the decking in the back. I hear the door open and see Tony standing there.

"I didn't mean to wake you" I say, apologetically.

"It's fine" he smiles. "What's the time anyway?"

I check my phone.

"Um, 3am" I laugh.

"Plenty of time for another movie" he teases.

"As long as it's not scary or a weepy" I laugh.

We go with Disney. You just can't beat a Disney. Beauty and the beast to be exact. Tony thinks it's hilarious that I know all the words to all the songs.

I'm pretty much fit to drop after this and once again fall asleep on him. I really think I must still be jet lagged.

I wake up again a couple of hours later and Tony is asleep too. Once again I wriggle out of his hold and go to put coffee on. He starts mumbling in his sleep. Something about a beautiful smurf?! I smile as I wonder if he means me. I am about the same height as a smurf. And my blue hair might make me appear more smurf - like.

I sit down in the armchair across from where he's lying on the sofa. He is smiling in his sleep. I have the incredible urge to laugh. He's so sweet!

I go outside for a smoke, taking my coffee with me. I'm singing softly to myself. Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Ray. It's just a pretty song.

I don't hear Tony join me and jump when he sits down.

"Don't stop singing on my account" he laughs. I blush furiously and giggle.

"It wasn't that good" I say.

"I liked it" he says, nudging me with his knee. I smile up at him.

"Do you know you talk in your sleep?" I ask him, nudging him back. He cringes and laughs, looking embarrassed.

"What was I saying?" he asks.

"Something about beautiful smurfs" I laugh.

"Ok. Righty then" he laughs.

I look shyly up at him.

"So, what made you dream about smurfs?" I ask, innocently.

"A certain blue haired beauty I guess" he says, looking at me and smiling. My stomach flips. I shyly smile back. He leans towards me and kisses me. I lift my hands up and put them around his neck. It's a good thing we are sitting down as I wouldn't stand a chance of reaching otherwise. A tiny moan escapes from me. Whoops. I pull back for breath. He smiles at me again.

"Stop smiling, you're making me think naughty thoughts" I laugh. He's too gorgeous to be allowed.

He pulls me up off the step, smiling.

"Would you like some coffee?" I ask. "Yeah. That sounds good" he smiles, squeezing my hand.

I practically run into the kitchen. Deep breaths, Amie, I think. I flick the kettle on and rinse my mug and get him a clean one.

"How do you have your coffee?" I call to him.

"White, one sugar" he says, walking in towards me. He wraps his arms around my waist. He has to crouch down slightly to do so. I look up at him.

"Do you want to do something today?" I ask.

"I'd love to but we have to rehearse today. We're going on tour in a couple of weeks and as it's our first tour, we really have to be perfect."

"Ok" I say. I'll just have to find another way to make my own fun.

"Can I call around later?" he asks.

"Sure, I'll be in."

I offer him a lift back before returning and having a shower. I sleep for a couple of hours then decide to get dressed and go shopping.