chapter 11

After dropping me back home, Tony heads off. I had an idea while we were out as to what I could do today. I push the furniture back in the lounge to make a reasonable size dance floor, then get my ballet shoes. I put on a leotard and pop on some classical ballet music on my iPod. I dance for a good few hours before deciding to get my aunts old violin out. It was her who taught me the basics and after tuning it, I start playing. I must have lost track of time somehow. I'm pretty good at that!

I've just finished playing music of the night from phantom of the opera when I hear a round of applause. I turn to find the guys at the back patio door. I was so engrossed in playing I hadn't seen them make their way around. I stand up and jokingly take a bow, before dancing my way over to the door, en Pointe which makes me a good 5 inches taller. I still have the violin in my hand and play part of swan lake while dancing around. The look on their faces is hilarious!

"How the hell can you even do that?" asks Jaime. I don't remember ever telling him that I did ballet. Whoops.

I drop back down to the floor and strike a pose. I'm here to have fun as well as house sit. I put the violin down on the table and beckon them in. I put on born to be wild and start doing a funny dance, making them join in. We are all in stitches within seconds.

"I'm going to get changed" I laugh, running up the stairs. That's no mean feat in these things.

I quickly put on my clothes from earlier and run back down.

"What are we doing then guys?" I ask.

"Do you want to stay here or go back to ours?" asks Tony.

"Might as well stay here" I say. I go through to the kitchen, grab some beers and put the oven on. All that dancing has made me hungry. I find some pizza, garlic bread and mozzarella dippers and when the oven is the right temperature, get them cooking. I call them through when it's all ready and tell them to help themselves.

"You're an angel" Mike shouts.

"Yerp" I say, laughing.

We watch some movies, me sitting on Tony's lap and playing with his hair.

He decides to stay with me again tonight. I don't exactly kick him out.

Within seconds of the guys leaving we are getting passionate again. I pull his hand to make him follow me up the stairs. We make love, fall asleep, wake up, make love again and then make coffee. It's all good.