twelve

[ october 3rd, 2017 ]

candace

i slipped on the lace, maroon dress, being very careful. the lace was quite fragile, for it could tear or rip at any moment in time.

grayson had invited me to dinner with ethan and meredith, and he didn't want to go alone. i decided to attend due to the fact that i wouldn't want to be left alone with the devil and the angel themselves.

a knock at the door startled me from slipping my heels on, in which i quickly buckled them up and waddled to the front door.

grayson's laughter awaited my presence as i opened the door, one hand on my heel, one hand on the doorknob.

"shut up!" i pleaded, letting him in now. i stood upright now, closing the door gently.

grayson stood tall, wearing none other than a calvin klein suit with a single red rose in his hand.

"this would be for you." he said, handing me the stem bursting with red pedals. i thanked him as i set the delicate flower on the counter.

"you look wonderful, can."

i chuckled at the name before thanking him once again, complementing him on his self promotion. we sat and talked for while, almost forgetting about the dinner we were supposed to attend.

"shit, we better get going if we don't want to be late." i explained, checking the time on my phone. grayson pulled out his phone as well, his mouth gaping at the time displayed.

"yeah, we definitely should." he replied, taking my hand. "after you."

i quickly grabbed my clutch and phone, walking out of the door hand in hand with grayson dolan.

NOTES:
yet another short lil filler, i'm sorry :(
- kelsey <3