A Thousand Reads!!

Hey guys! So im SUPER DUPER pleased to let you know that Welcome To Burgess High has reached A THOUSAND READS!! Ahhhhhhhhh! How did that happen?!? I just want to thank every last one of you for reading this and commenting and voting and just being wonderful!! As a treat, I will dedicate the next chapter(s) to anyone who can answer this question: What is the name of Ginny Weasleys pet Pygmy Puff in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince?

Send me a message IN MY INBOX if you think you know the answer and dont worry if you get it wrong, you have unlimited chances! (Google searches are allowed) So yeah!

I just want to thank you all again and give a shout out to clancy_bella who is writting an AMAZINGLY CUTE/ADORABLE Jelsa fanfic and wants to get her story out there!

I also have a special message for Frosty216, I am GOING to make you cry! Not because I dislike you, I think you're a great writter and you leave nice comments, but it' because you are a strong Jelsa shipper and my goal is to make EVERY reader cry (Jelsa shippers included) so consider yourself warned! :)

Anyways...

Thanks again and have a wonderful rest of your life!

*Shoots Confetti Cannon*

Woohoo!