Drew & Violetta: Break

The teacher, miss Tate, look's at the only student in break detention. "What even did you do?" She asks after tapping the wooden her desk with the lid of her blue pen. "I set fire to my step brothers car." Tate's eyes widen but she isn't that surprised - break time detention's and before detentions are usually for that kind of stuff, but the muscly boy doesn't stop their. "Then I stole a donkey and alpaca and set them loose in the school corridors and gave them coffee.." That's when Tate resembles a meerkat and pops her head up above the computer screen and looks at the boy.

"Why?" She's speechless. "Why?" She repeats again trying to loose the smile on her face. The boy shrugs. "Why my bro's fire?"  She shakes her head. "Why did you steal a donkey and alpaca?" He shrugs again like it's no big deal.

That's then the teacher let's out a nervous laugh trying to think of a reason behind why he stole the farmyard animals and let them loose in the school - after giving them coffee. "There's no logic is there?" When the boy smiles shaking his head.

"But...like...why Drew...something must've made sense at the time?" He shrugs again, Drew is a very chill guy. Much like his step father whom he idolises.

"Miss..." Drew sweetly says after looking at the clock for what felt like the hundredth time. "I love to stare at your beautiful face all day...but...can I go now?" He asks. The teacher nervously laughs, "charm me all you want Drew...you kidnapped a fucking donkey and alpaca." He grins leaning back in his seat with his arms crossed.

"It was funny...because the school was grieving because of that kid that committed suicide I just thought...what cheers people up. It was pretty funny. " Drew finally admits.

"You have got to admit it." Tate shrugs trying not to laugh. "Yeah it was but you probably gave the poor animals a heart attack?" Drew shakes his head. "Fuck the animals I thought I killed that teacher with anger issues. The mental dick." That's when the teacher holds her mouth and laughs she then shakes her head. "I shouldn't of laughed about him...his just got fired. Apparently he was gonna attack your friend."

Drew's eyes widen. "What?" He laughs thinking that it's a joke.

Tate nods her head, "yeah, Jess." Drew mumbles 'wow' under his breath.

There's a long silence afterwards. Minute by minute passes as then someone knocks on the door. That someone is Vee, Tate invitingly ushers her in with the back of her hand. Vee sweetly smiles pushing her short dark brown behind her ears. "Violetta, what are you doing here at break then?" Tate asks her looking confused.

Vee points towards Drew. "We are actually starting a band dedicated to our parents...and we need him to practise." Miss Tate's eyes widen as she points to Drew. "You do know why he is in here?" Vee seriously nods her head. "Yeah."

"He...stole a donkey-" Vee cuts her off. "And alpaca...yeah. I know."

"Why didn't I know about that sooner? Did you record it?" The teacher says as Drew honestly nods his head standing up and holding her phone towards her. "You're a little shit, you know that Drew?" Drew laughs taking that as a compliment.

"Yeah, keeps me awake-so this part is me trying to shove the donkey into the car" Drew watches his teacher action as she puts a hand on her head laughing. "Oh god." She's in tears of laughter. "You was being so gentle with it!" She keeps watching Drew's face on  the small iPhone 5S screen. "Well to be honest miss Tate I was shit scared that the Donkey was gonna buck." She looks away from the screen and notices Vee filming her reaction.

The teacher ignores her and looks back on the screen to see Jesse in the video bribing the donkey to get in the back of the car with a carrot. She shakes her head, "you guys are so...oh my god that's cute...what is that?" The teacher points to Vee in the screen hysterically laughing holding the alpaca. "Little alpaca called Florence...that's what the guy said to me when I rented her from a farm." Rent a farm animal shouldn't be a thing...but yet it is as Vee found out two months ago.

"Why is Drew the only one in trouble?"

"Because I gave it coffee by accident and it tried to kill every person it saw." The teacher hands the phone back to Drew.

"Just go..." She laughs.

Drew points at the door, "go...go?" She closes her eyes and nods her head. "Why?" Vee says shocked by the teachers change of mind. "You guys shouldn't be in detention...you was only trying to cheer the school up." That was a lie...Drew watched to see what happened if they gave a donkey caffeine. The only reason why they did it.

School halls are normally empty. It was a perfect idea until the donkey started chasing students and teachers.

Drew sweetly laughs. "I'm so getting you a Christmas present this year!" Drew shouts as his already half way out of the door with Vee following behind him.

Just as they both go to enter the music room the bell rings and their friends burst out. "I'm so not getting her a Christmas present. Fuck!" Drew shouts as Alex and Alfie stand by the side of their brother.

"Who aren't you getting a Christmas present?" A girl with long brown hair asks. "Our science teacher."

"She's such a fucking bitch." The girl kicks the locker behind her thinking about the extra homework miss Tate gives her. She's quite an angry person. Drew laughs as Chlo leans on his shoulder, "lunchtime is make up time. We seriously need to practice-" Before Chlo can continue they all get ushered away to their classrooms by the hall monitor.