Seven

© 2014 MellowDramatic All Rights Reserved No part of this story can be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way.This storyline,the credit, the plot, and every word belongs to the author, please respect that and enjoy

Chapter Seven

Four days without my best friend,four freaking days.I'm losing my mind,there is no one to spat with,no one to talk to,consider that for that I am now an omega,I no longer have the same social ranking as I did before.The evening was setting along with the sun and I was up on the roof.Alpha Clifford and Wilson will be back in three days,and I am left here,with my secrets.

After the darkness swallowed the sky I decided to watch the stars.I stayed there for minutes upon minutes,until I lost my sense of time.It reminded me of a time where there was a blackout in the pack house.After the lights finally turned on,the clocks were the first thing my dad went to,he went to the clocks and set them back on time.I never knew people could act so crazy when they lost their sense of time.I was frightened,but I felt somewhat free,no longer in captive by the travails of time.I could just watch the stars,and as I did,

I fell in love with the sky.

Nights like this are beautiful just as the blackout.When the blackout hit,the sky was so graceful and smooth filled with holes,and within the holes stars burned through.The Night of the blackout,the first thing I did was run outside and look at the stars,people always said that all the lights would just ruin the night sky,it was the first time I really saw the stars.There were so many stars,so many holes in the sky that I couldn't breathe,time had ceased to exist and we were left with only darkness to sooth our so-called-hardships.

"Hazel"I heard someone yell.I ignored them,i hadn't recognized their voice and I don't think I will when I see them.

"Hazel"They said louder.I tried to ignore them three more times but the broke my serene inner soliloquy,with a dash of nostalgia.I stand up onto the roof and hop off.My feet slam against te dirt and as soon as my head is brought up a punch is brought to my face.My head slightly turns to the punch and I looked back at the guys before me.

"What do you want Paris"

"I've been waiting so long to do this"He said punching me again.

"Paris,don't start with me"I said

"Why not,faggot"He said pushing me back.Memories flashed back to when I was at my old pack and I shook them from memory.

"Paris,just walk away."I said he stepped forward and I stepped forward too.

"I'm not going to let you push me around,I may be Beta but you are certainly to weak and too pathetic to beat me"

"All four of us"He said

"Obviously"

•••

"How? Why? Who?"Lily asked as she cleaned up my face

"They wanted to fight"I said.

"You could have killed them"

"So"I said.I smacked her hand from my face

"I'm fine"I said.

"No you're not.You may be physically stronger than them,but you heal slower now"

"What about them"

"They're not good at all,but they'll heal better than you"She said.I stood up and walked out

"I'm going to sleep"

"You can get a concussion,what kind of pack do you think we're running here"