Chapter Eighteen

© 2014 MellowDramatic All Rights Reserved No part of this story can be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way.This storyline,the credit, the plot, and every word belongs to the author, please respect that and enjoy

Chapter Eighteen

As the start of a new day an idea sparked in my head.Since the tension between Clifford and I was rocky and I want to avoid him at all costs,the first thing I had to do was go to him.

"I'm leaving"I said.He stared up at me through his papers.He looked at me with confusion that made me want to break down every single letter,just so he could understand.

"Where?"He asked.I knew he was going to ask that

"A couple packs over."I explained.Now that he had a warning I spun on my heel and began heading for the door.

"Is that it?Is that your goodbye?"He said.I stopped

"Goodbye?"I said.He thought I was leaving him?I turned around and faced his shocked and hurt face.

"Let me rephrase this.I'm going to visit at a pack for about two or three days"I said.

"Well you need to take someone else with you."

"I know I plan on taking Lily"

"Does she know?"

"No,its a surprise."

"Why are you visiting?"

"To rekindle an old flame."i said his blue eyes darkened"for Lily"I explainedHis shoulders sagged in relief.

"What pack"

"Alpha Thomas'"

"I've met him.He's kinda.."

"Harsh"I said.He nodded

"Be careful.Would you like me to let him know you are passing by"

"Just let him know that two visitors would like to come and pay respects for his lost Luna"

"Okay"

"Then after that,we want to pass through Rain Falls and pay our respects as well"I said at the end.

"Okay"He said.I could tell he was shocked,but I knew he would be.I could tell the way he talked or looked or though about Aubrey it wasn't just losing a friend.I think a part of him had feelings for her.She was important to him and Alpha Dylan is important as well,and I may not know them,but they know him.

"I'll see you in three days"I said.He nodded,he walked around his dress and toward me.He slowly grabbing my shoulders,his fingers chilling every inch. Of me.He looked me in the eyes and pulled me in.I strange enough closed my eyes and they flickered open I feel a kiss on my forehead

"Be safe"He said.His frosty fingers yanked from my shoulders leaving me in the hot sun.

•••

"Get up"I said flinging a pillow at Lily.She grumbled awake and jumped up

"I will hurt you,why did you wake me up"

"I need your help.It's kinda important"I said.Her groggy voice cleared as did her posture she stared at me hoping everything was okay

"I need to Visit Alpha Dylan to pay my respects and I didn't want to take Clifford because we're fighting,"

"Of course"She said.I was taking back to her mate,thats it.I know it isn't my lifetime era along with her choices,but She can't forever and if she can't pushover self to do it,I will.