Deja Vu (part one)

You know how Kakashi was in the hospital? Well, he was up and about cause Kunashi was there and kicked butt.... now please enjoy!

__________________________________________________________

Whispers surronded me as Kakashi led me to the new Hokage's office. I lowered my head. Better than absolute silence.

"It's okay, ignore them." I turned to Kakashi as we entered the buileding. I nodded breifly.

KNOCK KNOCK. Kakashi knocked.

"Come in." A women's voice came from behind the door. We walked in to see the newest Hokage, Tsunade. (Ever notice how none of the three sannin have a last name?).

She looked up to see us. "My name is Kunashi Namakaze." I told her. The jonin in the room got up but she glared at them, halting them in their tracks.

" Why did you come back?" she glared at me even feircer. I wasn't scared. I lived with the friking Akatsuki for pete's sake! They were a scary bunch. I scared them into being okay! :)

"I'll accept what comes... plus I think the elders would have picked someone fair." I bowed to her. It was a dangerous position, so many openings. The anbu could tell, they seemed to relax a bit. Kakashi however was worried.

"...Very well, look up." I did as told. She was smiling.

"Bring Inochi for a memory video."  I blinked. I thought I was gonna die though...

"Wha?" I asked, flabbergasted. Teehee... I love that word.

She held up a note. I read "The Truth." I sweatdropped. Itachi... he could be over protective.

SHe noticed. "Ya know who this is from?" she asked.

"My old boyfriend." I sighed with my eyes closed.

Kakashi tensed behind me .sunade saw this and smirked at him. I sighed at them. Remembering something, I looked up.

"You sure? These memories might be bad...." Kakashi changed the suject.

I sighed and looked upwards, "They say secrets wmake you sick, right?"

"Can Kurieni, Asuma and Anko come? They deserve to know as well." I asked her. She seemed taken aback, but agreed. So, time for daja vu...

_____________________________(third person)

As soon as the memories started, they were in a forest. Shurikan wizzed past them, causing several of the jonin to duck before remembering that this was only a memory. The shurikan then were deflected by an unseen hand. 

A masked, golden haired man flipped onto another branch and soucted the area. Behind him, a shadowy figure crept up behind him.

"TAG! YOUR IT!" The shadowy figure turned out to be a young red-haired girl aroud 7.

"AH!" The man nearly fell. He shook his head at the girl. 

"Gotacha, tou-san!" she cheered. He sighed at her. 

"I told you not to use Hiraishin no Jutsu. It's dangerous." he gently scolded the girl.

Her response was to pull down the skin under her right eye and stick her tounge out. 'Bleh..." She smirked at her dad.

He rolled his eyes at her. He looked down at her, then seemed to notice bruises everywhere accompanied by several fresh scars.

"You tried going into a village again, didn't you?" he asked her.

She looked downwards. "Yeah.... the features randomly pop out, you know that." she whined. He sighed.

"Try not to go to another one, okay?" she merly nodded.