Deja Vu (Part 2)

I've started to write the sequel already! Am I obessesive?!?!?!? MAYBE! Naw.... who am I kidding, I am.

____________________________________________________

Kunashi sweatdropped. "Join what!!?!?" She spun around, annoyed and kicked the attacker into a tree comically. He splayed onto the tree and slowly slid down. His partner sighed from behind a huge hat.

"The Akatsuki." The standing male informered her.

"Now what the hell do you do?" she asked. The blue skiined member stood up and deadpanned at her with the shorter one.

"I'M KIDDING YOU IDOITS!" She then kicked the shark man away.

"That's ruining my sleep.... basterd." She turned away and sat began walking away. 

The other one rolled his eyes under the hat and walked over to her... and picked her up. "Let's go." 

"AHHHHH!!!" She flailed and kicked him. "Meanie."

"Wither this or we kill you." he replied, coldly. 

Kunashi rolled her eyes. "How many times have I heard that?" 

The group then procceeded to see flashes, but only Kakashi in all his jealousy saw that she was happier around the former leaf nin, Uchiha Itachi.

Finally they stopped at a misson.

"PLease coaporate." She kicked the jonin into a tree. Kakashi recoginzed him as Jibachi Kamizuru, of the Hidden Rock. Rival's to Aburme family. (This guy is from a filler)

Kunashi brought out a sword and peirced the man's heart with out a second thought. "Weakling." and they walked away, leaving the present day shinobi to be confused and angry. Tsunade nearly called off the jutus, but decieded to continue when Kunashi threw him a sad look, secretly.

Night fell again and they followed Kunashi as she silently stalked the night. She looked frustrated, but her eyes finally lit up when she found what she was looking for... the dead body.

She ran over to the man and pulled out the sword. She began to heal him. When it didn't work, she pouted at him.

"I thought you said she had a high IQ" Tsunade turned to Ibiki. 

"I thought she did!" he protested before someone sushed them.

Kunashi sighed and whispered "Release." The man started coughing violently. "AHH!" She began healing again, panicked. After a little while, he seemed to have regained some strentgh.

"What did you... d?" he panted. 

"Froze you in time. Only way to convince them that you were dead." She explained. Silence fell again, but it was a soft, comfortable silence this time.

"Are you god?" ...silence....

"BUWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! OH MY GOD!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!" SHe bent over laughing. "Funny... wait, let me catch my breath." She held up a hand as she continued laughing.

"I'm the furthest thing from god!" she still was laughing.

"The devil?" She shook her head again.

"A demon, baka.No such thing as a devil." she was now rolling around as she laughed. -___-' was Jibachi's reaction.

"A hanyou." She finally stopped laughing and resumed healing. "Now go tell them that some hobbo saved you, Kay?" and she vanished into the night.

Silmilar scenes played and she eventully earned the nickname "Kami" meaning God.