{4}

Ocean's POV

"Hey guys" Grayson says from behind me with Ethan standing next to him.

"I'm Ethan and he is Grayson" Ethan introduces them

"Nice to meet you. I'm Vanessa and she is Veronica" Nessa introduces them

"Nice to meet you too" Gray say with a smirk on his face as he is looking at Nessa. Ooooooo Nessa.

While they were introducing themselves I was thinking about the Meredith thing and then it hit me. How am I suppose pay then rent! Meredith and I used to split. We... well I have a three bedroom apartment!? Ugh how much I hate her right now.

"We can move in with you... I mean if it's okay with you" Ethan said wait did I say that out loud!? (Out loud by Gabbie Hanna).

"Yeah you did" Roin say

"Wow okay well are you guys sure?"I finally say out loud (Out loud by Gabbie Hanna).

"Yeah I mean we are looking for a new apartment since there are so many things wrong with our current apartment" Grayson explained. I actually don't mind I mean I get to see more of Ethan sooo😏 just kidding but seriously imagine being roommates with Ethan and Grayson wait why am I fangirling I only met them today.

"Sure" I said trying to stay calm but dying out of excitement inside

"I wish we could be roommates but you know how our dad helps us with our videos" Roni said

"It's fine guys we live pretty close anyways" I said with a little chuckle

"And when are you guys planning on moving in?"I turn to ask Ethan and Grayson

"Um maybe this weekend"Ethan said looking at Grayson to check. Okay so in three days since it's a Wednesday today.

We all hung out together for a little longer then I decided to go home and Ethan and Grayson had to drop me off.

"Thanks for the ride" I kissed Ethan's cheek. OMG OCEAN WHAT WAS THAT!? UGH! I mentally facepalm myself but didn't realise that I scrunch up my nose in embarrassment.

"Hahahah anytime" I think he noticed

                                   ~
Sorry about the short and late chapter but I promise the next chapter will be longer💗

-Love Miles💕