{6}

Ocean's POV

Today I'm going to help Ileana unpack and settle in; she is sharing a room with me cause I didn't want to bother the boys and I would feel so bad but anyway... then Ethan, Grayson, Ileana and I decided to go to have a chill day and watch movies.

"Wake upppppp!" I yelled while jumping on Ethan's bed. In one swift move Ethan grabs my leg and pulls me down to lie next to him.

"Morning" I say as I poke his nose with my finger.

"Morning" he said in his morning voice. ugh how much I love it.

"Get up you have a meeting in about... an hour"i said as i check the time to see that it's only 7:50am wow I woke up super early today.

"Only if I get pancakes for breakfast" he said with a little smirk.

"Ughh fine but just hurry up and get ready"I said as I left his room and when to the kitchen.

"Woah you need to fill me in sister. What's going on between you and Ethan?" Ileana wiggled her eyebrows.

"I'll tell you when they leave for their meeting" I said as i started to make the pancakes

~

I'm so sorry guys I haven't uploaded in a while but my holidays have already started so I'm going to be posting a lot of chapters this was just a filler. I'm working on a chapter right now so it should  be up soon, and  I'm going to be way more active now I promise. 

-btw thank you for voting even tho this book is not so good 

-Miles