{9}

Ethan's POV
Gray, Hunter, James and I decided to prank Ocean and Ileana. Apparently it's something that's these siblings do quite often, and from what I've heard it's mostly girl vs boys.

"How about we spray oil on the floor, and put plastic wrap on the door?" James suggested

"That's too basic we need to add more stuff" Hunter said and paused to think

"How about we throw cake at them since I know they are going to chase us" Hunter added

"Sounds good. So do you guys want to go and get the thing?" I asked. They all said yes and we got in my car and left.

Hunter's POV *at the store*

Ethan and Grayson are pretty cool, I mean I like them and I can see why Ocean likes Ethan. Ileana told me that she does, and I'm just wait for Ocean to tell me. It's not that she doesn't tell me things, she does but she just likes to be 1000% sure before she does because I am a protective and strict when it come to boys and they both know it.

"OMG DOLAN TWINS!!!!!!" I heard a voice behind me screaming. I turn around to see two girls getting their phones out. WAIT DOLAN TWINS... As Ethan and Grayson DOLAN no way they are my girlfriend's brothers!????! What!??!!

"JAMES!" I yelled calling him over and taking him aside while the twins take photos with their fans.

"What"

"They are the DOLAN twins" I said emphasising the 'Dolan' part.

"Yeah, so?"

"Omg bro Dolan, Cameron Dolan... my girlfriend" I explained. Honestly James is so dumb.

"Ohhhhhh. They are your girlfriend's brother so what? It's not like they are going to kill u if they find out" he said laughing. He has a point I'm over reacting

"Hey guys, ready to go?" I heard Grayson ask front behind me

"Yeah lets go" I replied

We made it back to the car and Ethan started driving. I'm I. The passenger seat Grayson is behind me and James is next to him.

"So you guys' last name is Dolan?" I ask

"Yeah why?" Ethan questioning still looking at the road

"Do you guys have a sister? An older sister?" I asked ignoring his question.

"Yeah we do but why are you asking us this?" Grayson said

"Because he is dating Cameron Dolan who I think is your sister" James butts in.

"What!?" Ethan and Grayson yell simultaneously.

~
Short chapter sorry