{3}

Okay so I accidentally deleted chapter 3 but I remember what happened so I'm just going to tell u the main things that happened.

So when Ethan and ocean when to oceans apartment Meredith was no where to be found and her room was empty (other then the furniture).

When they went to the beach Ocean confessed how she was afraid of the sea because of a prank her dad and sister did on her when she was 6, but she is mostly afraid of getting bit by a fish or a shark. Ethan also told her how he is deathly afraid of sharks but that doesn't stop him from going deep into the sea.

Ethan and Ocean had a cute moment where he held Ocean bridal style and walked deep into the sea. She didn't let go of him for a while because she was scared but then Ethan said "You will be fine I'm right here just look at me and ignore the water" that's exactly what she did. She kept looking into Ethan's eyes while standing in the water and the where about to kiss but they heard gray coming towards them.

Then Ocean spotted the Merrell Twins (who are 18 in the story I know they are like 21 in real life) they are her best friends and they never really liked Meredith. Ocean was just to nice to always look for good in people that she would ignore the negativity (if that makes sense 😂 I'm sorry it's literally 1:06am here). Ocean told Roni and Nessa about what Meredith did.

Ocean is starting to grow feeling for Ethan but she doesn't want to because it's only been a day since she has known him, and Ethan has a huge crush on her but Ocean doesn't know that.