{8}

I open the door thinking it would be Eth and Gray back from their meeting but I see someone who is definitely nor Ethan or Grayson...

~

Ocean's POV

"JAMES!!!" I say as hugged him SUPER tight

"Hey Maria I missed you" James said smiling

"Jamie I thought you were coming with... you know" Ileana said from behind me

"First of all are you guys ever gonna stop calling me Jamie, I hate it" James says

"That's way we say it" Ileana says and I giggle

"Anyway I did come with it but it's in the car and I need you guys to come with me to get it"

"Okay" with that Ileana and I follow James

Ethan's POV

Gray and I just finished our meeting. We parked our car at our normal parking spot as soon as i got out the car I see Ocean hugging a random guy.

"I missed you so much Maria" That guys refers to her by her middle name

"I missed you too, I love you" She replies. Okay I don't know who that guy is but they seem SUPER close and to be honest I'm really jealous and kinda hurt. I've liked her for quite some time now and I think I should really tell her how I feel, but after

"Hey guys!" Ileana yelled as she noticed us. We walked over to them.

"Hey" Grayson says and i just stand there wondering who those two guys are.

"Hi guys" Said Ocean with her amazing smile. (That sounds creepy but y'all know what I mean)

"Hunter and James meet Ethan and Grayson" Ohhhhhhhh they're her and ileana's brothers I feel weird like we aren't even dating... yet.

"Oh so you are famous twins living with my sister?" Hunter says

"Yeah we are" I say akwardly

"Let's go upstairs and talk" Ocean says

We all agreed and went up stairs.

"I'll be back I'm just gonna change" I say walking towards my room. Grayson agrees and goes into his room to chang. After I Changed into something casual I went to the living room to see James talking to Ocean on the couch while Ileana and Hunter were in the kitchen.

"You should so go to France" Ocean Said to James

"Are we gonna watch a movie or not" Hunter says walking in. I sit down next to Ocean and Ileana sits next to James, Gray and Hunter sit on the floor.

"Omg can we PLEASE watch Phineas and Ferb please" Ocean saya like a little kid Ileana looks at her and then nods her head inagreement. We all start laughing while O and lia frown at us.

After having a good 10 minute argument we ended up watching Phineas and Ferb. When they theme song played Ileana and Ocean sang they whole thing.

There's 104 days of summer vacation

And school comes along just to end it

So the annual problem for our generation

Is finding a good way to spend it

Like maybe...
Building a rocket
Or fighting a mummy
Or climbing up the Eiffel Tower

Discovering something that doesn't exist (Hey! )

Or giving a monkey a shower

Surfing tidal wavesCreating nanobotsOr locating Frankenstein's brain (It's over here! )
Finding a dodo birdPainting a continentOr driving your sister insane (Phineas! )
As you can seeThere's a whole lot of stuff to doBefore school starts this fall (Come on Perry)
So stick with us 'cause Phineas and FerbAre gonna do it allSo stick with us 'cause Phineas and Ferb areGonna do it all!(Mom! Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequence! )

~

Im sooooo tired ahhhhhhhh

~ Miles <3