{7}

Ileana's POV

I woke up pretty early in a room I've never seen before... OHHH it's Ocean's room! I walk out and into the kitchen as I hear Ocean in her roommate's room who I'm pretty sure is Ethan. She talks about liking him when we facetime. I'm not sure if he likes her but they do flirt with each other a lot.

Me being the noisy bi*ch I am I walked towards his room and looked through the tiny gap since the door wasn't fully shut. Aww they are lying together they are sooo cute. I start to walk away and make my way to the kitchen, and about 2 minuets later Ocean comes in smiling like crazy.

"Woah you need to fill me in sister. What's going on between you and Ethan?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"I'll tell you when they leave for their meeting" Ocean said as she started to make pancakes.

"Omg can you make some for me too I love your pancakes and I've missed them sooo much you have no idea" I said truthfully. Her pancakes are amazing I don't know what she does but they are amazing.

"Sure sis"

"By the way hows everyone back home?" Ocean asks me

"Oh yeah so apparently Hunter has a girlfriend named Cameron and James is think about going on this student exchange thing to France for french of course"

"I remember Mum telling me about the exchange thing I think he should go. And is this Cameron girl kind or is she a bi*ch?, is she pretty?"

"Oh my god calm down she is very kind and pretty I've facetimed her a couple of times since she is in his college which is in Orlando"

"That's good" as soon as she said that Ethan came in followed by Grayson.

"Moring guys" Grayson said

"Morning I'm Ileana" I said introducing myself but they probably already know me because of Ocean

"Hey I'm Grayson and this is Ethan AND THOSE ARE MY FAVOURITE PANCAKES!" Grayson yells as his eyes land on the pancakes Ocean made and starts eating.

"Back home everyone begs her to make pancakes especially Jamie" I say as I take a bite of my pancake.

"Jamie? Who's Jamie?" Ethan says ooooo

"Oh it's actually James but we call him Jamie as a joke" I explain. O and I start laughing at the memories.

"Who's James?" Ethan asks again. He sits down and starts eating.

"Our younger Brother and Hunter is our older Brother" O explains while finishing the last pancake and grabbing a plate for herself.

"Do you guys have any siblings?" I ask

"Yeah, we have an older sister her name is Cameron" Grayson answers

"Cool" I say casually. WAIT IS IT THE SAME CAMERON WHO IS DATING HUNTER? nah it's probably a coincidence.

~Skip the breakfast and the twins leaving for the meeting~

Ocean's POV

"Okay so tell me what's going on between you and Ethan?" Ileana asks. She is my sister it's safe to tell her EVERYTHING I feel towards/with him... right?

"Yes tell me EVERYTHING you feel towards/with him" She says

"How do I say things out loud without realising"

"You don't always but I can read your mind" Lea says in a serious tone trying to act like a mind reader.

"You are a weird child"

"Says you! okay jokes aside tell me about him. it's not like I'm going to tell the whole world" she says

"Lea please don't tell anyone... I'm trusting you with this okay?"

"Yes just hurry up all ready"

"Okay okay um so you know how Ethan and I met right? The whole Meredith thing?" I ask and she nods her head

"I got so stressed with paying alone and filming basically being alone in LA so E and Gray helped me relax and they taught me so many new ways of editing, filming excreta. But when I'm with Ethan I feel safe, he's never made me sad or miss home. He treats me right... like a princess. He is just amazing. I want to be his but I don't want to rush anything like we have only known each other for what 2 weeks. It would be so awkward if we breakup since we share this apartment. I'm not even sure if he likes me"

"FIrstly have you seen the way he looks at you. Did you see how mad/ jealous he was when we were talking about James" She has a point

"And secondly YOU WANT to be in a relationship?" Lea asks surprised which is understandable since Meredith ruined all of them for me but the last guy I dated was about 2 years ago and he was a real jerk. I decide to take a break from guys after him; it was more like a promise to myself so I could focus on my career.

"Yeah Jake was a real jerk who deserves nobody but Meredith. They are like meant for each other"

"I don't know what to do wi- i was interrupted by a knock on the door. I walk to the door and open it thinking it would be E and Gray but see someone who it definitely nor Ethan or Grayson

~

-Hope you guys like this book so far please vote and comment <3

-Miles<3