A/N

Hello! It's the author here!

I come here to bring you a message.

So first of all I really like writing this but I'm also writing something else at the same time. I am writing three different stories.

There is this one and I intend to finish this even though not many people read this. But I'm doing it for myself. I am also writing another fanfic. It's a Gumlee fanfic because it's my favorite ship at the moment. Fuhuhuhu~

It's called My Dead Heart and Your Touch [MarshallxGumball]. I might change the name if I come up with a better one. It's told in Marshall's point of view and they are in the world of Ooo but in human form. They still have their powers and stuff. And well stuff happens. I will publish the first part of it soon. Fuhuhu~

And the third one is way different. It's more personal and stuff. It's a complication of short stories told by someone without a name and gender and it's called Silent Tears. And they tell stories and their thoughts and also write things to someone who they refer as "you". It tells about different points of their life. And the reason the person who is writing and the person who they are writing for are not told in any way is because these people change.

What I mean is that some stuff in it are real stories that involve different people and some are just random. But the basic idea of it is that I get to write things down that go through my head. I know it's confusing. Don't read it if you don't want to. The first part is published also soon.

But that's all for this note. The next part for this coming soon too. That's all. Have a nice day!

~xoxo