Haunted

It wasn't supposed to happen, no one was supposed to get hurt. It was just a prank, gone to far, now they are all dead. Because of me.

Senior year is supposed to be the best year of your high school life, but it just seems to be getting worse and worse for the school's 'bad girl,' who is being called a murderer. 

It started off with a prank, a prank that left five people dead, one of them being Ash's ex.

Ash just wants to forget everything, move on, away from what happened, but it's becoming increasingly difficult the past few weeks.

A month after the deaths, they came back.

They were just shadows of their old selves, who couldn't talk, could not do anything but glare, accusing her of murder with just one look. 

As time goes on they become stronger and with their help she starts to piece, little by little, what actually occured that night. 

What if what happened was not just an accident?

What if one of them actaully wanted them all dead?

Author Note: If you get past the horrible description...I promise it will be a great story. I have multiple ideas for how this will go. Gah, I already love Adrin...and Hate him at the same time. (Ash's ex)

Oh, Ash, is the 'murder.'